Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)

Go down 
+33
Master_Cat
aandmkw
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
swordmaster0813
Vivien
Tupolew Tu-154
PeGe
Cyhyraeth
STORMnl
joaovinicius16
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Gabe
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
Wildheart
SyLoBe
Roger
Admin
Lasersword1973
remrock02
Kristie
ken yeo
Suebeedo
Joan Milelire
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Shardur
Numa
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Sergey
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Still love face/sculpt of Gorilla warrior and would still like to see a Wildlife series version!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Still love face/sculpt of Gorilla warrior and would still like to see a Wildlife series version!

...Oh yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 am

Papo warriors are awesome cat My parents are currently in France, and I ordered them to seek for the Lion and Tiger warriors (I have seen them in Papo catalog). I also like the big lizard, but maybe some other time Very Happy I really love your picture with the tiger and the big skull

P.S. There is a werewolf in the series with the mutants Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 am

Cool Sergey

you got the the White Elephant

good choice

Martien

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

@Master_Cat...

...Thank you friend! I, m agree the tiger-warrior has a most impressive pose! But I love them all! Laughing Laughing

@Martien...
...Thank you! I can to recommend this GORGEOUS white elephant to every animal-models (or war miniature models) collectors! cheers

Sergey

PostSubject: Newscomes in my display "Animal-Warriors"! ;))   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi my friends! Now Newscomes in my display "Animal-Warriors"! Wink Master Yoda and human-bear Ewok did open the Dragon-Bay Jedi School for Animal-Warriors! May The Force be with you! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm

when going to buy schleich i have always noticed these in the papo stand as i walk past, ive always wanted them Sad my favourite it the gorilla warrior monkey they looks so powerful, congrats! cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm

PRECIOUS. affraid
LOOKING the Hippogriff Very Happy
My precious, gollum, gollum ... Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
PRECIOUS. affraid
LOOKING the Hippogriff Very Happy
My precious, gollum, gollum ... Laughing Laughing lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks friends! lol!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:17 am

Sergey, congratulations! You have a huge herd of warriors! Put them grazzing, migrating and crossing rivers and you'll see who is the real Warrior! alien Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 am

Congrats Sergey! Nice Warrior display!!

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Roger wrote:
Sergey, congratulations! You have a huge herd of warriors! Put them grazzing, migrating and crossing rivers and you'll see who is the real Warrior! alien Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! ...Thanks Rogerio and Ken!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Congrats again Sergey cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 am

widukind wrote:
Congrats again Sergey cheers cheers cheers cheers

...Thanks friend! cheers Wink

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 pm

There are not anything news about new Papo animal-warriors ("mutants" series)... Sad And they were absent in the 2012 collection... It is the finish of model line? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:43 am

CM2 wrote:
Is the octopus mutant part of the "regular" mutant group, or the pirate ones? Because, in my opinion, the regular mutants are much better done than the pirate ones. Is there a new mutant appearing at all in the "regular" group (the one that already has the tiger, lion, gorilla, rhino, ram, croc)?

Yes! exclamation exclamation exclamation Does anybody has a news about nice muant-warrior series? cheers Wink

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am

Up-s-s-s-s-s! There is absent new animal-warrior in Papo catalogue 2013... And it was absent in 2012? Finish of the line? Sad Sad Sad Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Also you can buy the griffon with mutant of papo Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Also you can buy the griffon with mutant of papo Very Happy

Oh yes, yes Alvaro! It,s a truth! It would be a good job for me in griffon (with bird-man) hunting in 2013! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Sergey, fantastic collection, and beautifully displayed!
Alas, i do not have a good feeling about the future of the animal mutant warriors line- i visited FAO Schwartz, the huge toy store in New York City, and they seemed to have the entire line of Papo but they had only one or two of the mutants. Sad

Yoda is thinking, 'I can't believe these guys.'

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Alas, i do not have a good feeling about the future of the animal mutant warriors line- i visited FAO Schwartz, the huge toy store in New York City, and they seemed to have the entire line of Papo but they had only one or two of the mutants. Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
BTW Many years ago I was in FAO Schwartz in New York City (2002). Yes it,s very Huge shop! Wink ... And one more... Not long ago I,ve found the last Papo animal-warrior - the bird-man on Griffin! cheers It will Coming Soon!!! sunny

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Sergey wrote:
Mastiffcat wrote:
Alas, i do not have a good feeling about the future of the animal mutant warriors line- i visited FAO Schwartz, the huge toy store in New York City, and they seemed to have the entire line of Papo but they had only one or two of the mutants.  Sad

Laughing Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Sad(o)):  Sad(o)):  Sad(o)):  Sad(o)):  Sad(o)):
BTW Many years ago I was in FAO Schwartz in New York City (2002). Yes it,s very Huge shop!  Wink ... And one more... Not long ago I,ve found the last Papo animal-warrior - the bird-man on Griffin!  cheers It will Coming Soon!!!  sunny
... At last the Bird-man on Griffin came here! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 

...And art picture! Laughing 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Congrats again:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Awesome model !!!

You have a fantastic collection there ! Applause 

Thankyou for sharing with us flower 

Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:11 am

...Thank you Andreas and Susanne! Wink Applause Applause Applause 

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next