Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes

Go down 
+2
widukind
Viking Spawn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes Empty
PostSubject: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:00 pm

REBOR Quote:  
"If you are a dinosaur enthusiast and an one sixth scale figure collector then you are in for a treat! Introducing REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Box, featuring 9 different designs, to collect them all you can either get the whole set in one box, or get random singles and exchange with your pals just like the old day, the idea is to bring collectors out there closer to each other and making new friends; and have to say they do make prefect gifts for both children and adults!

Oh by the way, can you believe that these super detailed and well painted Velociraptor babies are just around 6cm tall? Since they occupy no living space at all, you can display them on your shelf, put them on your office desk or in your car, just any place, and whenever you see them, these little fellows will always light up the mood!

What do you think? Getting excited already? No worries cus they are coming this March, so Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, prepare yourself a Velociraptor Easter!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here's all 9 of them!

Packaging:

Pricing:
TBA

Last edited by Viking Spawn on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/vikingspawn
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Very nice dinos :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:13 pm

I am curious about their prices. I see the scale is the same of dimorphodons and surely an adult velociraptor will be released at the same scale. These eggs are really small, though, it is hard to believe that they are in 1:6 scale, it means that real velociraptor eggs were 6 times larger, if those are around 3 or 4 cm, it means a real egg is about 18 to 24 cm, a huge egg to a turkey sized dinosaur, I guess. ... or am I missing anything as it is usual with this subject? scratch
Figures are beautiful anyway and making it even smaller could not work propperly appealing. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:44 pm

They are ever so wonderful I love you

I wonder if we, here in the forum together, can get them all and show pictures on TAI bounce Very Happy

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:21 pm

These will be available as individual blind boxes or you have the option of buying the entire set.  I'm going with option # 2 to avoid the headache!

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:25 pm

How neat! Great models, interesting and varied paintjobs, anyone can pick what they like best or get them all for variation. I don't collect these, but this is a really great company from what I've seen so far.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Viking Spawn wrote:
These will be available as individual blind boxes or you have the option of buying the entire set.  I'm going with option # 2 to avoid the headache!  

cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Group photo!

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Finished Blind Boxes Packaging photo:

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Just a clarification, the blind box packaging is apparently the black & white photo that was initially revealed. The colored box image I posted yesterday is the packaging provided if you order the entire set. I'm assuming the smaller B&W boxes fit inside this second color version. Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:14 am

Do you know when prices of individual hatchlings will be known? Very Happy

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:45 am

Roger wrote:
Do you know when prices of individual hatchlings will be known? Very Happy

Approximately $8.00 USD for individuals and $65.00 USD for the complete set. I know currency varies from country to country but that'll at least give you an idea. Hope that helps.

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Here is what the display set looks like (in boxes, of course)!  Again, coming in March!   cyclops

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:07 pm

$8? Apparently hatchlings have an affordable price for a common earthling. Laughing Thanks! Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:35 pm

I agree with Roger.
First time ever for me to see a Rebor figure with a reasonable price.  
For us common people lol. cherry

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 am

Roger wrote:
$8? Apparently hatchlings have an affordable price for a common earthling. Laughing Thanks! Very Happy

Bloodrayne wrote:
I agree with Roger.
First time ever for me to see a Rebor figure with a reasonable price.  
For us common people lol. cherry

If these sell well, maybe we'll see more lower priced items from Rebor? I'm hoping they'll do something similar, but with fossil replicas or smaller realistic marine creatures like Trilobites, Cephalopods, etc....

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:48 pm

They're almost upon us!!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:21 am

REBOR has a wonderful grocery store. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 am

This is exiting !!! I hope you get all  different ones alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien Very Happy

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:25 am

You also have the option to buy them all as a complete set which is what I'm going to do.

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:36 pm

A review by Jurassic Collectibles:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:33 am

They're wonderful and carefully packaged. With traditional REBOR quality and good taste! Thanks for sharing that interesting review! Very Happy Now I know how many eggs with need to make a REBOR cake. Wink

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes   REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings Blind Boxes
Page 1 of 1