Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016

Go down 
+6
onatello
whitestones
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
xacaxa
LeeAnn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Here are some photos at the UK distributor's stand at Breyer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I only collect the odd Breyer (Very rare) and when I saw this in the cataloge I didnt think much but when I picked it up the model is quite stunning - the finish is very soft/pastel looking - looks like porcelain. It's a very delicate and sweet looking model:

Last edited by Numaan on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:58 pm

They have a lovely display cheers

xacaxa

Country/State : CÁDIZ

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Great job, Numaan!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Thankyou very much, dear Numaan Applause Applause

Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Very interesting, thank you !

whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos cheers

Did you get to speak to any of the reps/staff on the stand?
Any gossip? Wink

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Thank you for the photos!

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 pm

whitestones wrote:

Any gossip? Wink  

Hi there

There were no Breyer reps, just the distribution company. They had no news big news but I just found this out:

1. They only sell a select range of models from the USA releases but UK buyers can order other models through their current sellers.

2. The deer family was not selling at all and so it has been discontinued by Breyer after just one year in the UK

3. Breyer are starting to make a line of British breed horses for the UK market (some already released)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Numaan wrote:
whitestones wrote:

Any gossip? Wink  

Hi there

There were no Breyer reps, just the distribution company.  They had no news big news but I just found this out:

1. They only sell a select range of models from the USA releases but UK buyers can order other models through their current sellers.

2. The deer family was not selling at all and so it has been discontinued by Breyer after just one year in the UK

3. Breyer are starting to make a line of British breed horses for the UK market (some already released)

Thank you for the info! I am not surprised about the deer family. I was initially very excited that Breyer brought them back, but after seeing them I didn't like their faces. All of the shading makes them look like they stuck their heads in the dirt and the eye whites look strange. The ones I saw in a store were much darker than the picture below.

I have been looking for a nice vintage set for quite a while because I think their color scheme and simple pattern is much more realistic, at least compared to the whitetail deer I see in my area.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy I see you like Banks Vanilla Wink She is indeed beautiful!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016   Fair - Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Stand at London Toy Fair Jan 2016
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Breyer-
Jump to: