Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th

Go down 
+58
XantheRose
Loustic
onatello
JonasV
Duma
Farm collector
Bongo
Duck-Anch-Amun
Lionwoman
Kikimalou
JamesPanda
Gulogulo76
bjarki12
Zoodirektor
sadie3112
MartinH
Iuri97
Thylacineotway
Logan'sArk
Silver Unicornis
Glitterin Goldie
trevok4
shadoweon
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
terrorchicken
hpenchantress
NightLioness
hobocatcreations
Florian
lucky luke
Saien
bun2013
Night Elf
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
bojan
barracudacat
ze_neto
Schleich GingerNinja
Geospiza fortis
Roger
pm64
widukind
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Takama
LittleLady
arafan
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
Dum_my
sbell
Gwaine
Tarunyada
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Rakel
Tupolew Tu-154
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Farm collector wrote:
The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:44 pm

widukind wrote:
Farm collector wrote:
The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch

Welcome here :)
Thank you Very Happy I,m exited to be here bounce
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch

If you don't mind the pose, I can't see any good reason to wait so long to get a mouflon. CollectA's figure is very correct for an European mouflon and its pose is quite distinctive from other wild sheep figures, namely the Safari bighorn. I have both. I recomend you to see this wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:09 am

No ocean animals for 2017???

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 am

Later in the year most likely, like the past few years. All of the figures pictures haven't been released yet, like the Sloth, Marvel, DC, Maya the Bee, etc. just to name a few.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 am

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, but New York Comic Con is from tomorrow to Sunday so we may a look or two at 2017 Schleich comic figures or special editions, like they did with the Joker from two years ago.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Schleich are releasing too many pandas and elephants recently. I'm sure they sell well on the market but come on like release some African wild dogs already...

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:20 am

I wonder who had told Schleich about the existence of such a strange creature like a Bongo, because the Schleich mangement  still belives in only twenty diffrent species of animals.... Very Happy I guess, for Schleich a Bongo is a fantasy animal like a Unicorn....
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Look at Facebook, more Schleich 2017 there. Some Marvel, Smurfs and Maja the Bee.

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm

MARVEL!!!!

I'll add the links once I get out of my last class.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm

UPDATED.

I assume everything currently on their Facebook page is for January releases. I have changed most of the dates on the first post to match with information on Facebook, but if you see a picture on Facebook that isn't listed as January on this topic, please say so. Also, if you see a date listed as January on here and see no picture on Facebook, please say so. I might have missed a few figures on Facebook too, so say something if you see a new one.

And if anyone knows anything about Maya the Bee please say so because I have no idea about them.

Thanks

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Thank you. ^^
Sad, that Maya the Bee is the new thin variant and not the older one.

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 am

Can't wait to get those Marvel figures

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:16 am

So there seems to be a new special edition of the old Rodeo Bull, also there's now a online shop where Schleich sells the figurines by themselves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 am

arafan wrote:
So there seems to be a new special edition of the old Rodeo Bull, also there's now a online shop where Schleich sells the figurines by themselves.

Do you have any idea if they will make website for other countries that sell Schleich?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

Duma

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Besides the Sloth, is there any chance we could see more wildlife animals released later in the year?

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Duma wrote:
Besides the Sloth, is there any chance we could see more wildlife animals released later in the year?

I would say yes. They split up the African animals last year, so they'll probably do the same. There probably won't be as many new ones but it'll still be split up. Ocean animals are always released late in the year too, so you have that to look forward to.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Duma

Duma

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Duma wrote:

I would say yes. They split up the African animals last year, so they'll probably do the same. There probably won't be as many new ones but it'll still be split up. Ocean animals are always released late in the year too, so you have that to look forward to.

I'd love if in the second half of the year they released maybe 2-3 unique animals till the end of the year or so considering this new owner of schleich was once the ceo of lego it could mean they might release models for a limited time only. bounce

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm

I've seen a few 'in hands' pictures from some 2017 models on MPV already.

I would love it that if people see or gain 2017 models to see in hand photo's. I of course will post pics as soon as I find 2017 models, but I am not yet that lucky.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Just wondering if there were any updates on new Schleich figures. I know countries in Europe tend to get them before everyone else does and was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of anything new, since Schleich is usually slow about updating their website.

Thanks
Jacob

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 am

Do you mean when they get delivered? In this case the first figures are already in the first German stores. If you mean about the new things for the second half-year I think we'll need to wait.

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

arafan wrote:
Do you mean when they get delivered? In this case the first figures are already in the first German stores. If you mean about the new things for the second half-year I think we'll need to wait.

Both. Also wondering if there are any new figures that we didn't know about coming in the first half of the year, specifically January.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:30 am

I haven't seen anything anywhere, if I had to guess we should find out some of them soon. My guess is that they are waiting to present the sloth (specifically) either because they want a little fanfare for it and will possibly present around Christmas or New Years or they haven't gotten a prototype complete yet. I'm sure we will hear news at least in the next month or so somewhere.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:52 pm

The New Dinosaurs are available on Amazon now

Allosaurus

Brachiosaurus

Utahraptor

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th   Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Final Update, September 6th
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next