Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My daughters little pike diorama

Go down 
+6
Tarunyada
stecal
Wilorvise
NightLioness
SUSANNE
widukind
10 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My daughters little pike diorama Empty
PostSubject: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:48 am

My daughter have to talk in the school about (northern) pike(s). For that she create this little diorama with figurines from my collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 am

See how useful it is to collect animal models cheers

She did a great job Applause Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Fantastic! Her school talk is going to be great with this diorama!
Oh I remember my school talks when I was younger, "Spreekbeurten" we call it and we had to talk about a subject. Pfff, not my thing at all XD

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Very nice visual aid! Well done!

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Great diorama very creative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Many thanks :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:47 pm

That's lovely Andreas, wish her luck! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
See how useful it is to collect animal models cheers

cheers cheers cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Oh I remember my school talks when I was younger, "Spreekbeurten" we call it and we had to talk about a subject. Pfff, not my thing at all XD

Haha my first school talk was about the woolly mammoth, I think I took my massive Bullyland Soft Play Mammoth with me scratch Well, I got the best grade for it xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:26 am

Thank you Julie :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

That is fantastic! Although, I'm afraid to ask--I don't recognize the big one behind the Bullyland model, or the one partially tucked behind the Bully. What are those?

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm

She did a great job! cheers cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 pm

sbell wrote:
That is fantastic! Although, I'm afraid to ask--I don't recognize the big one behind the Bullyland model, or the one partially tucked behind the Bully. What are those?

Thank you, it is a made in china model that i found in the souvenir shop of our zoo. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
She did a great job! cheers cheers

Thank you LeeAnn :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:59 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

Thank you, it is a made in china model that i found in the souvenir shop of our zoo. :)

Both of them? And are there more...!?

Also, no 6" Replica Toy Fish pike? Or were there just enough of them? Razz

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Splendid little diorama, I'm sure her presentation will be great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

It is fantastic that your wonderful daughter could give a good use to your figures to her school's work. It looks beautiful! flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:33 am

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

Yes, there are more fishes :). One is Colorata, 2 Replica toy fishes and one Bullyland :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am

Many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

Yes, there are more fishes :). One is Colorata, 2 Replica toy fishes and one Bullyland :)

What I meant was, is it possible to get more of the 'china' versions of the pike?

And I am not aware of a Colorata pike! When did that come out?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:53 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

What I meant was, is it possible to get more of the 'china' versions of the pike?

I will look when i will come there again :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:20 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

is the Colorata pike a gar? I just realized that it looked familiar.

And I appreciate you looking, maybe it will work out!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

Yes, a gar. I think it was additions/newcomers in a second fossil fish box.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

Yes, a gar. I think it was additions/newcomers in a second fossil fish box.

Okay, good--I didn't think I'd missed a Colorata pike!

And yeah, it was added in the 2nd version of the Fossil Fishes box (and remains in the 3rd).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughters little pike diorama   My daughters little pike diorama Empty

Back to top Go down

My daughters little pike diorama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: