Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
hawkins_zh
ghostme9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:14 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers  FINALLY I HAVE ALL THE PIECES !!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers

Everything Combined - Have used more flowers and ferns than what are supplied as I've purchased all the add-ons as well (not all shown here)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Photos of the joins - one area they could've improved - not because of the gap, but because there is nothing to clip them together with - so the pieces easily slide - even on carpet.  It almost needs a sheet underneath it all to hold it together....  I wonder if the Watering hole exclusive set when released will contain like a base mat or something?! Just also thought that even magnets would help to some degree to stop movement....

The river can be placed either way around and still works in terms of lining up.  cheers   This orientation the sand banks don't look as good, but still - it makes the river and waterfall more accessible either side I think.

:!:This is an interesting one to those who have bought the Watering hole already - you can skip the river section and just buy the waterfall!!  Shocked   It fits nicely to the curve.

Any questions?  I'd be more than happy to answer any study

Overall I'm happy with the set - I may buy some anti-slip mat material and cut it to shape...  as with my Daughter who's 4 - its constantly moving out of alignment. Something else small to note. If you're thinking of buying several of the palm trees - then be warned that they don't fit well into the holes on the base.... so you probably will still end up using the base they come with.
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:09 am

Great picture! I have also got them all. This set fit well to wild animals~~~I love it.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 am

Wonderful !!! Beautyful !!! cheers
What a magnificent set Very Happy

Thankyou for a great presentation ! Very informative, both the text and the fine pictures Applause

A shame that they slide away from each other. I hope that somebody comes up with a good solution to show here in this topic Shocked

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Wow, this looks actually really great! To bad I don't have the space to display it properly.
Also it is very nice to see that the waterfall is fitting right on the waterbase without the river part.
Very clever I think Very Happy

Now I really hope Schleich will make such a thing for the forest Very Happy
I have a soft pot for forest waters and all the animals in the forest, so that would be a big buy form me.

(Hope Schleich will make more small attributes for the forest like, ferns, toadstools, flowers, etc.)

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Wow can't wait for mine!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:27 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:03 pm

NightLioness wrote:
(Hope Schleich will make more small attributes for the forest like, ferns, toadstools, flowers, etc.)

That could be wonderful cheers

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Thank you for nice photos. It is very fun to see the whole diorama, with all the different parts together.Applause What is the dog-looking animal on the small island in the middle of the pond. I'm not able to identify him. scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:22 am

Tove wrote:
....  What is the dog-looking animal on the small island in the middle of the pond. I'm not able to identify him. scratch

It is the good, old Schleich jackal Very Happy

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful !!! Beautyful !!! cheers
What a magnificent set Very Happy

Thankyou for a great presentation ! Very informative, both the text and the fine pictures Applause

A shame that they slide away from each other. I hope that somebody comes up with a good solution to show here in this topic Shocked

Idea  Is velcro tape a possibility, or will it build too much on the underside?

SUSANNE wrote:
Tove wrote:
....  What is the dog-looking animal on the small island in the middle of the pond. I'm not able to identify him. scratch

It is the good, old Schleich jackal Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne.
No wonder I have never seen him, he was retired some years before I began collecting animals. Sad
Perhaps it is time for Schleich to make a new jackal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)   Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Watering Hole, River, Waterfall & Cave Combined (Not offical set with Exclusive White Lion)
Page 1 of 1