Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Polar Wolf 2016

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Saien
A-J
Roger
JamesPanda
widukind
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo Polar Wolf 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:43 am

Hello dear friends!

I know, we already have a beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in here, but let's add some details Wink

And meet Helleon cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at that profile:

— Hey, bro, can you show me your passport photo?
— Sure! Here it is.

Really, the fur looks very impressive!

I also like how they made muscles and bones on the legs:

But some things never change. For example, the way Papo is making toes of canids:
But (!) I was SO glad when I saw the fifth toe! affraid

But I forgive this mistake, because they fixed other fail — now THERE IS NO BROKEN SKULLS! cheers sunny I love you exclamation
(Papo polar wolf 2016 and Papo howling wolf 2015)

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:44 am

Papo wolves:

Papo polar wolf and Safari ltd polar wolf:

A bit closer to each other:

Papo polar wolf (2016) and Schleich polar wolf (2015)

— Why do you look at me like that?

Polar wolves: Safari ltd, Papo and Schleich

Toes of wolves
In my opinion Schleich is absolute leader.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 am

Applause cheers I love you the walk-around ! and my wolf is on the way though it takes long time to arrive to India Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:14 am

Two great walk arounds of a new released figure in a short time is an evidence about the enthusiasm around it! Very Happy
Thanks Anasta for lots of great photos and interesting comments! Very Happy
Now I am sure I want that Papo polar wolf, it is indisputable that I get excited anytime I see it, it is a figure unusually attractive considering how neutral is the pose. When you say Schleich is leader, I really don't know if you are referring to toes exclusively or if you mean the whole figure. My choice concepts are surely more abstract than yours but from these three, Schleich is clearly the less appealing for me. In the "why do you look at me lik that?" picture I feel that Papo wolf is shocked asking: - what breed of sheep are you? Laughing
However, I find all three figures very nice, I need one and I have the Safari already but I won't definitvely be able of resisting to another exception and the Papo wolf will join my team. Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:15 am

Great walk around!
It has such a lovely head cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:20 am

Roger wrote:
When you say Schleich is leader, I really don't know if you are referring to toes exclusively or if you mean the whole figure. My choice concepts are surely more abstract than yours but from these three, Schleich is clearly the less appealing for me.
In the "why do you look at me lik that?" picture I feel that Papo wolf is shocked asking: - what breed of sheep are you? Laughing
Haha, Roger XD
Of course, over the photo with comparison of toes I mean Schleich wolf. You already know, that I like both wolves that Schleich has released in 2015. I like their anatomy — fur and painting is another question Smile

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:35 am

Beautiful photos and models, thanks for the great walkaround and comparison! cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:38 am

Applause cheers drunken I love you
I really want this wolf! Very Happy Thank you for the great walkaround and comparison photos Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:51 am

Roger wrote:
When you say Schleich is leader, I really don't know if you are referring to toes exclusively or if you mean the whole figure. My choice concepts are surely more abstract than yours but from these three, Schleich is clearly the less appealing for me. In the "why do you look at me lik that?" picture I feel that Papo wolf is shocked asking: - what breed of sheep are you? Laughing

Laughing I thought the same when I saw the pic Laughing

Thank you Anasta for the walkaround and comparison pics Very Happy

I will not talk about anatomy because I'm not an expert but My choice go to the Safari Ltd and Papo, I feel they are wolves and I have not the same feeling with the Schleich, I don't know... maybe he is too polite Wink
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:14 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
When you say Schleich is leader, I really don't know if you are referring to toes exclusively or if you mean the whole figure. My choice concepts are surely more abstract than yours but from these three, Schleich is clearly the less appealing for me. In the "why do you look at me lik that?" picture I feel that Papo wolf is shocked asking: - what breed of sheep are you? Laughing  

Laughing  I thought the same when I saw the pic Laughing

Thank you Anasta for the walkaround and comparison pics Very Happy

I will not talk about anatomy because I'm not an expert but My choice go to the Safari Ltd and Papo, I feel they are wolves and I have not the same feeling with the Schleich, I don't know... maybe he is too polite Wink
Haha Very Happy
You know, I always can find things that I like and dislike in each figurine, so even if someone asks me to choose one wolf, I'll never be able to do it! So, I like face and legs of Schleich wolf but I don't like this sheep fur; I like Safari ltd one generally, but I feel that his raised leg and profile (side view) are a bit strange; Papo has caught wolf expression but toes are terrible and I feel like his face is missing tiny fur Suspect

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Great walkaround! thanks and congrats!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Great walkaround! thanks and congrats!

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 am

Anasta, I think your choice is the best once you have all three! Very Happy Wolves are also your main collecting subject so it is good that you find good points in all figures. The exact same happens with my foxes. Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing I thought the same when I saw the pic Laughing

I think that accidentally I copied one of your comments from another topic! Laughing Laughing

JamesPanda wrote:
Ana wrote:
Wow, this wolf is really great! I love him. And he reminds me the wolf from my favourite movie "Princess Mononoke" I love you the expression is so kind and so wild at the same time Very Happy cheers:

Yes Ana !! Moro the wolf Goddess I love you !! My favorite Director Miyazaki !! cheers there was a beautiful figure made in Japan of Moro and San ..still available but cost a fortune !

Miyazaki? Recently I watched the 26 episodes of Conan the Future Boy, An anime I watched when I was 8 years old and that marked my childhood, I used to have nightmares with the aircrafts of the anime! Laughing Though, I loved to revisit it and I was quite addicted. Wink

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:03 am

Anasta thank you to walk around and comparison photos! Very Happy Applause cheers
They confirmed my choice to have aquired the wolf Papo Schleich and leave aside pending.
I found it not irresistible.
I saw the Papo better with his friend the sumptuous Safari Ltd.
Now I am pleasantly surprised by this wonderful couple in my collection!

Very Happy drunken flower
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Very detailed photos, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Wolf 2016   Papo Polar Wolf 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Polar Wolf 2016
Page 1 of 1