Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Wonderful lot of additions again Fallon! Very Happy There is a lot to check carefully but now I'd love to ask you a picture of that TM wolf to put on TAI. Could you please tell if it has a year marked and if it is solide or hollow? The K&M and Heinerle are also very interesting. I can see a Takara fox missing in my collection among your additions, I have to put it in my search list. These forest composition models have also a lot to debate. Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you so much, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I will attempt to get a photo of the TM wolf in a few days. I am currently dealing with a 'monsoon' effect where I live, it's been windy and pouring down rain for a while now. bounce Laughing The TM wolf is marked 1995 and feels like it is solid. I originally had a walking TM 1995 wolf too (had two actually) but somehow managed to sell not one but both of them. I'm not sure how in the world I ended up selling both when I only ever had intentions of selling one but...at least I have the howling wolf now. Very Happy

And yes, yet another fox to add to your searching list! Laughing It is a fantastic little fox! I think most of those composition animals are actually copies of some of the ones from brands like Elastolin and Lineol. They are pretty lightweight and don't seem to be quite as nice quality but they are still interesting figures. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 12:51 am

Fallon, just take all the time you need. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Some lovely and wonderful models,congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

Taos wrote:
Some lovely and wonderful models,congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 am

I have to say, big congrats on the Mr. Z wolf. Will you get the other three color phases?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I have to say, big congrats on the Mr. Z wolf. Will you get the other three color phases?

Thank you! I actually have not seen the other three color phases for affordable prices. (I got the one I have for $20.00 + free shipping.) Most are around $100 each not including shipping so I'm holding off on them for now. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 2:38 am

Once again another month has passed. I have another load of animals to share though despite deep financial problems due to continuous medical bills. I went through my additions topic though and found several animals I missed showing that I got throughout this year.

Here they are:

Mojo Fun Border Collie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mojo Fun Fox
Safari LTD 2018 Siamese Cat
2018 Safari LTD Grey Tabby Cat (Eyes need to be repainted)
2017 Safari LTD Kookaburra
2018 Safari LTD Florida Panther

Vintage Dollhouse Mother Cat and Kittens

Lincoln Logs "Wolf Lodge" Husky Figure

Marvel Comics Black Wolf Figure

G.I. Joe Timber the Wolf (white version)

Unknown brand black raven figure
Unknown brand rats

Joy City animals

Vintage Marx Box Animals

Old Lineol wolf in which I got for nearly nothing on eBay. Before photo and then after photo when I restored him. (He only had 4% of his original paint work left when I got him.)

Homies Chief Wolf (Gumball Machine prise)

Yowies Rescue Series chameleon

Carved wood Husky Figure

Extremely Rare Kaiyodo Asahiyama CapsuleZoo Special Edition Black phase wolf  (Same mould as the rare Japanese wolf)

Kaiyodo Snakes (freebies that came with Asahiyama Wolf)

Breyer Black Phase Wolf Miniature  (From haunted hayride playset)

From Christophe Very Happy

PV Lioness
Kaiyodo Meerkat
K&M Condor

From Andreas Very Happy
Nosco Wolf and Weasel

Thank you so much, Christophe and Andreas!

That is all I have to show for now. I have a select few animals coming my way that I will share in the coming weeks!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Very nice additions Fallon, congratulations :). I especially like the unknown brand figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 am

widukind wrote:
Very nice additions Fallon,  congratulations :).  I especially like the unknown brand figurines :)

Thank you! I'd like to find out the brands of those unknown figures. The least I know about them is that they are from an action figure set. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am

Lots of great additions Fallon! What a nice work you did saving that beautiful Lineol figure. Very Happy Oh, I wished you could be soon free of these medical bills. Our lifes have always lot of priorities and some are not even under our personal choice. However, it is great to see your collection in continuous expansion and how nice that you always find so diversified material. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:10 am

Again you present to us so many, interesting and different models Fallon. Great new bunch ! cheers
This Unknown brand black raven figure look`s very interesting. Is it look`s nice from under ?
I also like very much the new Safari Siamese Cat :)
The 2018 Safari Florida Panther will look great with better painted face ... :)

And of course your new wolves are great models !
Congratulations !

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 am

I looked at the humongous pile of new animals I have acquired over the past few months today after work and decided...

"Enough is enough...I've got to take photos now for my additions topic before I end up with a small tote full of these new additions." Laughing

And it took me about 20 mins to do so but here they all are!  Due to the volume, most are photographed in groups.

Felines (mainly wild)

Canines (again mainly wild)

Takara TOMY Ania Special Edition Polar Wolf

Vintage Plastic "Japan" German Shepherd

1999 Action Products Spotted Hyena

CultureFly Ghost Dire Wolf from Game of Thrones

Lineol Wolves... (because the three I have weren't enough of course, lol.)

Epoch Wolf Set with Little Red Riding Hood

Big group:

Club Earth (and a few TM) Butterflies

Club Earth , PV, and few other Fish

Safari LTD Authentics

PV Wolverine

Yowies Series 3

PV Birds

AAA Ducks

Putz Bison and Wolf

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 am

Great group of animals to your collection.

Nice pictures. I see rare wolves.

Congrats. cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 am

Great additions Fallon cheers

I have a bias for the AAA ducks, it's great to watch something else than another Mallard. I also like very much the Putz pair, they are full of naive poetry drunken

And, by the way... BIG congratulation for doing this Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am

You additions are always interesting Fallon. I never heard about Putz before. You know more about that?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:47 am

Amazing additions!! I recongize a few Laughing Wink

Those AAA ducks, nice catch!!
And great new canines! Big congrats.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 am

It is always a joy to see your additions, you always show something new! Very Happy Well, Putz seems to be a German vintage company of decorative figures or so, not new but something to find out. Soon all Lineol wolves on planet will be in your collection. Laughing
Is that the Anise swallotail I see on top of your butterflies? We need it on TAI as well if you have any TM butterfly not pictured here. Club Earth fishe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are also missing, could you check if you got any of them? Congratulations and thanks! Very Happy

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Great additions! Love the AAA ducks! PV birds are not bad either. Colourful and neat.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 am

widukind wrote:
You additions are always interesting Fallon. I never heard about Putz before. You know more about that?

Thank you, Andreas! From the many collectors/ sellers I've talked to over the years, Putz seems to have been a very popular German brand. (Although maybe not quite as popular or well known as Lineol and Elastolin.) I will be doing some further research on the company as I am of course very curious about the unique abundance of birds they made. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 am

NightLioness wrote:
Amazing additions!! I recongize a few Laughing Wink

Those AAA ducks, nice catch!!
And great new canines! Big congrats.

Thank you, Karin! Very Happy Those AAA ducks are my favorites!

Liiolii wrote:
Great additions! Love the AAA ducks! PV birds are not bad either. Colourful and neat.

Thank you, Katja! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions Fallon cheers

I have a bias for the AAA ducks, it's great to watch something else than another Mallard. I also like very much the Putz pair, they are full of naive poetry drunken

And, by the way... BIG congratulation for doing this Applause

Thank you so much, Christophe! I couldn't pass up those AAA ducks. They are all unique species that are rarely represented in figure form...and they are very nicely detailed and painted too. :) I admire AAA very much when it comes to lesser known species of animals.

Thank you so much again! I really enjoyed restoring that poor old wolf! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 am

Roger wrote:
It is always a joy to see your additions, you always show something new! Very Happy Well, Putz seems to be a German vintage company of decorative figures or so, not new but something to find out. Soon all Lineol wolves on planet will be in your collection. Laughing
Is that the Anise swallotail I see on top of your butterflies? We need it on TAI as well if you have any TM butterfly not pictured here. Club Earth fishe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are also missing, could you check if you got any of them? Congratulations and thanks! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! I have come across quite a few of those Putz figures in flea markets and antique shops through the years. It is surprising not many people seem to know about them given for as common as they seem to be. In all honesty, Putz was the first composition figure company I learned about. I had no clue other brands of these composition figures existed until I joined here. Laughing

And after learning about Lineol...oh my, I couldn't stop picking up their wolves everytime I saw one! Laughing (And I can't be certain I'm finished in doing so yet!)

Although I did indeed get the CE Anise Swallowtail, I didn't picture it with the group above since I had promised to trade it to Beatrice. It was the only one she was missing from her set. If she hasn't already, I know she will be adding the photo on T.A.I. Very Happy

As for all those TM butterflies, I am sure Blaine will be of great assistance there as he is now the new owner of all of them. Wink He expressed interest in them when I offered the CE Black Widow spider he had been looking for and decided they would be better appreciated in his collection than my own.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you, Andreas! From the many collectors/ sellers I've talked to over the years, Putz seems to have been a very popular German brand. (Although maybe not quite as popular or well known as Lineol and Elastolin.) I will be doing some further research on the company as I am of course very curious about the unique abundance of birds they made. Very Happy

I will ask my local collector friends soon :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Although I did indeed get the CE Anise Swallowtail, I didn't picture it with the group above since I had promised to trade it to Beatrice. It was the only one she was missing from her set. If she hasn't already, I know she will be adding the photo on T.A.I. Very Happy

As for all those TM butterflies, I am sure Blaine will be of great assistance there as he is now the new owner of all of them. Wink He expressed interest in them when I offered the CE Black Widow spider he had been looking for and decided they would be better appreciated in his collection than my own.

Wonderful, you surely know how to find figures but you also know how to find the perfect owners to some of them. cheers
Beatrice is a TAI editor and Blaine provides pics to TAI. So, they will soon be at the wiki. Actually, I think only the swallowtail is missing from these you mentioned. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:08 pm

I figured I should take photos of the new additions I got in the last 2 months and share them before I have a huge pile to photograph again, lol.

For starters, some 2018 models:

2018 Papo Lynx:

2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup:
2018 Schleich Lion Cub (I am not particularly fond of it)

EBay Finds:

Fisher Price Wolf:

Happy Kin Wolf:

Vintage Hong Kong Elephant:

Small lot of various unknown brand cats and dogs:

AAA Great-Horned Owl, frog and snake:

AAA Red Fox Cub:

Breyer Blind Bag Mini Whinnies:

Breyer Pocket Box Cats:

Yowie Tasmanian Devil

Enemy Ace Black Wolf Figure:

Club Earth Hyazinth Macaw, PV turtles, and K&M bulk set animals, Red panda, Ring-tailed Lemur, Ibex, Spotted Hyena, and Proboscis Monkey:

I will be receiving some more exciting additions in the coming months! Very Happy; )

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   10 - WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next