Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Dinosaurs

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
widukind
Tarunyada
Bowhead Whale
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: AAA More dinos   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:18 pm

Dear Bowhead Whale:

To answer your question, I have no idea, I just got the AAA apatosaurus in a batch of other toys, from V.O.A. Also, today, I got a large lot of figures from ebay, some of which were AAA dinosaurs. The AAA dinosaurs were the foll"owing:

AAA stegosaurus (Different mould than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and 33002).

And AAA triceratops ( Different mould than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is also a triceratops.

Also, there were some papo figures, a roaring grizzly bear by AAA, and a bunch of other figures. All of these figures need to be l"ooked up before notes can be taken about them, so hopefully I'll get some help with that soon.

Anyway, I hope this information helps all of you who collect AAA dinosaurs.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More useful information   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:38 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's some info that I thought might be useful, at least for TAW. Did you know that AAA made the following dinosaurs in jumbo size, as in 17 or 18 inches? Here is a list of the dinos, and their item numbers. Note: the list is not by any means complete. All this info I've been finding second hand.

AAA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stegosaurus jumbo.

AAA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Triceratops Jumbo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pteranodon jumbo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dimetrodon jumbo.

At this point, I don't know what other jumbo dinosaurs exist that are made by AAA, so any help from you guys would be great, as far as solving this mystery goes. Well, this is about it for information, so if you have anything to add, please post here.

As always, I'll keep you all informed as to my AAA finds. the current total in my collection is 2540.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another mystery   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I know that this topic is probably the wrong place to put this post, but oh well, some one can fix that later. The reason why I write you tonight is because I have a figure of a bearded man, dressed in a long robe like thing, and he's carrying his hat in one hand. Does anyone know of this figure, and what brand he is? I really would like to know, because this guy would fit in really well with the other people in my collection. Also, did AAA make any people figures? Anyway, if anyone has any feedback for the solving of this mystery, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
thomas-asa

thomas-asa

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Dinosaurs   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:59 am

Just have a look at these pages:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same molds.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Dinosaurs   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 9:38 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I know that this topic is probably the wrong place to put this post, but oh well, some one can fix that later.  The reason why I write you tonight is because I have a figure of a bearded man, dressed in a long robe like thing, and he's carrying his hat in one hand. Does anyone know of this figure, and what brand he is? I really would like to know, because this guy would fit in really well  with the other people in my collection.  Also, did AAA make any people figures? Anyway,  if anyone has any feedback for the solving of this mystery, let me know.

Aschuck

It's defintely the wrong place to ask but I can fix it if needed.
It's almost impossible to tell you which figure it is but probably it is a magicien. Is the hat a conical one? What about the other hand, is it empty? The shape of the hat might be of help.

aschuck

PostSubject: the end of the story about the unknown man   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, at last, mystery solved, the man in the robe is a schleich figure. He isn't a wizard, he's actually from the american fronteir collection. Anyway, Roger, I hope this helps you and the others. Don't worry about that other post I wrote, I really didn't know what I was doing. Sorry about that.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Dinosaurs   AAA Dinosaurs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Dinosaurs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2