Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs

Go down 
+2
widukind
Bowhead Whale
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:14 am

Valerie, translating directly from Portuguese, I would love to express my solidarity, though, I think these are bones of this hobby. I don't know if in English it makes sense, maybe it is better to say - I would love to express my sympathy but this is occupational hazard.
Be patient, if you keep searching, soon or later new ROM will find a way to your collecting room. :)

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Valerie, translating directly from Portuguese, I would love to express my solidarity, though, I think these are bones of this hobby. I don't know if in English it makes sense, maybe it is better to say - I would love to express my sympathy but this is occupational hazard.
Be patient, if you keep searching, soon or later new ROM will find a way to your collecting room.  :)

I wanted so much to provide new dinos for the ROM page on TAI...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are my new ROM Diplodocus and Albertosaurus!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:05 am

Thanks Valerie, they're already on TAI, 14th and 4th respectively! Nice to see these citizens finding a good way to your collection. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:27 am

Congratulations Valerie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Thank you! But they were hard to get, with those EBay snipers roaming...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Here is my newest comer: my ROM Parasaurolophus!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 am

Nice dinosaur too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 pm

I received my Royal Ontario Museum STEGOSAURUS this morning! Now, I have six ROM dinosaurs. Only two to go!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am

cheers

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Only one catch: Roger told me that he won't be able to put my pics before a long time, because he has difficulties in his private life... I hope it ends well and he comes back to us soon...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Only one catch: Roger told me that he won't be able to put my pics before a long time, because he has difficulties in his private life... I hope it ends well and he comes back to us soon...

Thanks for your concern, it is far from being solved but now, I have not as much time pressure as before. So, I used the chance to add your two last dinosaurs to ROM page on TAI. I hope you can get the two creatures missing to complete your collection and respective TAI page. Wink

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise of not taking new pictures before you put all my list of pics on TAI... it's just that this month, too many interesting opportunities just all came at once, on EBay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs   Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Ontario Museum Dinosaurs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2