Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.

Go down 
+4
widukind
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. Empty
PostSubject: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:50 am

The Vanishing Wild series have captured my attention for quite some time now and thanks to Nardien, I have the stunning VW lioness now Very Happy
It is a sunny day, perfect to go outside and photograph the lioness. One of my Papo lionesses wanted to join for some comparison photos :3
Gaell was outside as well, so maybe you will see a glimpse of him here and there in the photos XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the future I hope to accompany her with a cub and lion, to make the family complete :3

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 am

Oh wow! Didn't realize she was THAT big.
Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:56 am

Congratulations with your wonderful, new lioness cat cheers
She looks so happy to be out in the sun with her little friend sunny

She is extremely beautyful ! They come in many variations of painting, and yours is one of the nicest ones ! And in great condition too Very Happy

Take care now ! VW are addictive, and there are quite a lot, considering their size Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:33 am

Congrats Karin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:31 am

Gorgeous figurine, I'm glad you finally have her! cheers Congratulations and thanks for sharing these pics :3

Bloodrayne wrote:
Oh wow! Didn't realize she was THAT big.

Same here!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Thank you all Very Happy

Yes, the VW animals are big! I have also a giraffe calf that is about 20/25 cm tall and I know the parents are twice as big o.0
Susanne is right, they ARE addictive, but huge! affraid What a Face But SO beautiful :3

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Thank you for the walkaround Karine cheers

Safari ltd VW is indeed a great series and I understand collectors who have the imperative need to catch them all. I hope you will find more Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:27 pm

That is a fabulous figure, Karin! Often, these figures in large scale are somewhat less interesting, I don't know why. Though, Vanishing Wild series is different, all figures are fantastic and wortful collectibles. The lioness is very beautiful and seeing your Papo around, it makes me think how could look a big sized Papo lioness? Yes, Papo now is also working in big scale. bounce

AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:05 am

Awesome Walkaround ^.^ It's so awesome to see you are so happy with that lioness :3
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 pm

You are welcome Roger, Akai and Kiki Very Happy Always fun to do a walkaround Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.   Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround. Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD Vanishing Wild Lioness walkaround.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: