Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon

Go down 
+3
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
whitestones
7 posters
AuthorMessage
whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon Empty
PostSubject: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Here are my photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon
The album is set to public so you don't need to be a FB member to view them flower

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Oooh, that looks lovely drunken I'd love to go to a show in the Netherlands once, but haven't seen them around here.. I really like the diorama with the scaled model horses in their shelves. Nicely done Applause And such pretty horses! Shocked LeeAnn, did you spot that gorgeous fjord?? Haha and I love the TIE-fighter sticker on the back of that car Laughing

Thanks for sharing! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Thanks for sharing all these lovely photos! Huge congrats on your live show wins, now we need to see photos of the glossy!! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Those pictures are just marvellous, - we arrive in the most fantastic scenery, have delicious dinner and watch the sun set over the ocean Very Happy

And then the model horse-show !!! There are some stuff there that I find completely incredible, - like the mini-collector's room, with the girl and all the tiny model horses !!!! The horse carriage, and the dressage rider ! And lots and lots of beautyful models, of course cheers

Also some doing repainting, - and tired people by the empty tables before the trip home over the dam and yet a beautyful sunset cheers

Thankyou ever so much for sharing your trip with us sunny flower Applause

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:07 am

Very nice tto see

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:01 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooh, that looks lovely drunken I'd love to go to a show in the Netherlands once, but haven't seen them around here.. I really like the diorama with the scaled model horses in their shelves. Nicely done Applause And such pretty horses! Shocked LeeAnn, did you spot that gorgeous fjord?? Haha and I love the TIE-fighter sticker on the back of that car Laughing

Thank you for your kind words :)
As far as I know there is quite an active model horse scene in the Netherlands. I know there are many Dutch collectors on the model horse forum 'Blab' so perhaps it might be worth joining that group to find fellow Dutch hobbyists and may be a show or two to visit?

That room diorama is mine - glad you like it Very Happy

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:03 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Thanks for sharing all these lovely photos! Huge congrats on your live show wins, now we need to see photos of the glossy!! Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy

I will be taking photos soon Wink

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Those pictures are just marvellous, - we arrive in the most fantastic scenery, have delicious dinner and watch the sun set over the ocean Very Happy

And then the model horse-show !!! There are some stuff there that I find completely incredible, - like the mini-collector's room, with the girl and all the tiny model horses !!!! The horse carriage, and the dressage rider ! And lots and lots of beautyful models, of course cheers

Also some doing repainting, - and tired people by the empty tables before the trip home over the dam and yet a beautyful sunset cheers

Thankyou ever so much for sharing your trip with us sunny flower Applause

I'm so glad you enjoyed my photos - I thought making it into a story would be a nice reminder of our journey and the event :)

I'm so glad you like my room scene, it took ages to do lol
And the dressage rider is mine to Very Happy
It goes without saying I was over the moon at winning Supreme Champion cheers

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:45 am

Tarunyada wrote:
I'd love to go to a show in the Netherlands once, but haven't seen them around here..

Not quite the Netherlands but I did find these two clubs, one is Finish the other is Swedish.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It might be worth contacting them to see if they know of any clubs or shows in Holland?

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:50 pm

whitestones wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you for your kind words :)
As far as I know there is quite an active model horse scene in the Netherlands. I know there are many Dutch collectors on the model horse forum 'Blab' so perhaps it might be worth joining that group to find fellow Dutch hobbyists and may be a show or two to visit?

That room diorama is mine - glad you like it Very Happy

Well I guess I should look into that scratch Thanks!

Really, is that diorama yours? Oooh how wonderful, I really love that one cheers

whitestones wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
I'd love to go to a show in the Netherlands once, but haven't seen them around here..

Not quite the Netherlands but I did find these two clubs, one is Finish the other is Swedish.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It might be worth contacting them to see if they know of any clubs or shows in Holland?

Thank you very much for these links! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Great tour with so much horses I loose myself Shocked
This diorama is absolutely incredible drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Great day! So much beautiful horse <3
I really love your horse model room diorama, so much detail! drunken cheers I love you

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:21 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Well I guess I should look into that scratch Thanks!
Really, is that diorama yours? Oooh how wonderful, I really love that one cheers

Blab is a great place to find fellow collectors Very Happy I hope you find a show to visit flower
So glad you like it  Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you very much for these links! cheers

My pleasure - happy to help cheers

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Great tour with so much horses I loose myself Shocked
This diorama is absolutely incredible drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This show was a fun show and lots of the entrants were first timers - they had never been to a show before - they all had such lovely models I love you

I'm so pleased you like my diorama ... it was so much fun to do cheers

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 am

NightLioness wrote:
Great day! So much beautiful horse <3
I really love your horse model room diorama, so much detail! drunken cheers I love you

Thank you cheers

whitestones

whitestones

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:29 am

If you would like to see some close up photos of my diorama "Running out of room ..." - please visit my FB album.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon   Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon Empty

Back to top Go down

Photos from the Copperfox Tour Event - Devon
Page 1 of 1