Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)

Go down 
+4
widukind
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Florian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  Empty
PostSubject: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Here is a little walk-around of my new huanghetitan, which one was just realeased some weeks ago by the new chinese brand PNSO. It measures 69 cm long
and is made of strong PVC, hollow inside. It isn't heavy, approx. like the Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi blue whale.
sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Beauuutyful model !!! So much detail, - and his legs actually look like he is walking cheers

Thankyou for the beautyful pictures flower

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Lovely model and walk around.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Phantastic pics Florian :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Wow, there's a real dinosaur roaming on Plateau de Herve! Shocked affraid I love it, especially when you photograph it from the ground level. That's also an interesting species, fortunately not just one more brachio or apato. I've read from some sources it is a 1:20 scale and others claim it as 1:30... do you know? scratch

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:56 pm

It is a beauty.
And sooooooooo BIG! Shocked
I can understand why you just had to have it. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:27 pm

What a powerful and splendid citizen. It is a great addition and a great walkaround too. Thank you Florian Very Happy

It is incredible to see so many Big models since kaiyodo produced a Blue whale.
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you friends for saying me it's a "great" walk-around Laughing
Now, I always try to make beautiful pictures with nice perspectives Very Happy

@ Roger you can read it's 1/20 scale on the pictures of Monster House HK's Facebook page :) so 69 cm long for the figure :)

@ Christophe, yes it's surprising to see so much big models, there is also a new giant triceratops from Kaiyodo that should be released soon (in May) :) I hope to see a rework of the black rhino made by the japanese sculptor who has sculpted the whale (I've already forgotten his name) sunny

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:22 am

This has to be one of the most stunning dinosaur models I've ever seen! It looks just like how I imagine a real titanosaur would. The detail is especially good since you can see every little scale and muscle. Congratulations on acquiring such a marvelous piece for your collection!

PostSubject: Re: The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)    The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The new PNSO huanghetitan : Walk-around :)
Page 1 of 1