Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals that you want a figure of.

Go down 
+31
smilodoncalifornicus
Chappie
Sheepish
Bowhead Whale
CWGross
zirkoon
gillon76
Nick
Drachenherzen
Taos
normal fox
Balaenoptera
JonasV
dcerdan
Dum_my
teardrop
shadoweon
Oryx7557
Tupolew Tu-154
donny ong
Dunfold
barracudacat
sbell
Iuri97
Blublub
Silver Unicornis
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
NightLioness
BossLion
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BossLion

Country/State : Florida, USA

Animals that you want a figure of. Empty
PostSubject: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm

With how vast and diverse the animal kingdom is, there are bound to be animals from the past and present that don't have a figure representation. So, are there any animal that you want a figure of?

For me, the Leedsichthys, as I didn't find any figures of it while searching. The Colossal Squid is another.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Ha! Laughing Do you have a minute or ten? Razz XD
All the big/small cats, breeds, wild or tame. More cetaceans, pinnipeds. More antelopes, big and small.
Local birds (Netherlands) like herons, coots, ducks, garden birds, magpies, etc!
More wild canines, more Border Collies and my al time most wanted animal, by darn CollectA make a BONGO!!!! XD

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:43 pm

A saiga antelope ( with family ) bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:19 pm

A bird of paradise

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:19 pm

widukind wrote:
A bird of paradise

Yes !!! bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:01 am

Happy Kin Toys released a colossal squid, maybe not a masterpiece. The Leedsichthys, is more problematicus, I only known homemade figures. Very Happy
By the way, I think there's already a similar topic, so if I find it, I'll merge them. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Happy Kin Toys released a colossal squid, maybe not a masterpiece. The Leedsichthys,  is more problematicus, I only known homemade figures. Very Happy
By the way, I think there's already a similar topic, so if I find it, I'll merge them. Very Happy

And Safari has a beautyful, very large Giant Squid in their Monterey Bay series : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:08 pm

How about a Pygmy Right Whale? No toy has been made representing it...
Back to top Go down
BossLion

Country/State : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:30 pm

I don't think the short-faced bear has a figure, does it? If not, I hope someone makes one.

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Dhole! Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:59 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Applause

And a Grey crowned crane...
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:12 am

Most of the figures I would like to see are arthropods and obscure dinosaur species. In fact, I have a special interest in obscure species, be them prehistoric or not!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Iuri97 wrote:
Most of the figures I would like to see are arthropods and obscure dinosaur species. In fact, I have a special interest in obscure species, be them prehistoric or not!

Wouldn't be a Casea figure great?
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:59 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
Happy Kin Toys released a colossal squid, maybe not a masterpiece. The Leedsichthys,  is more problematicus, I only known homemade figures. Very Happy

And Safari has a beautyful, very large Giant Squid in their Monterey Bay series : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Giant squid are different from Colossal squid--Kaiyodo just released one with a deep-sea series, and there is a weird one from Chap-Mei.

And the only Leedsichthys I am aware of was from FaunaCasts (through the Dino Toy Forum) but I don't think any have been delivered yet...I know mine hasn't. 3 years and counting...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:01 am

Blublub wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Applause

And a Grey crowned crane...

Is made by the african brand Marlow steers collection :)

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Do barracuda figures (like my namesake) exist? I've seen one I think might be from Kaiyodo but I wish the major US companies would tackle a few.

I'm also interested in rare breeds of dogs, particularly sighthounds and herding breeds.

Of course, my favorites are still Dobermans and I'd love to see someone make some blue, fawn, red, or female versions of this breed with cropped or natural ears.

I would also love a 1:40 scale helicoprion, brachiosaurus altithorax (the Carnegie one is good, but not quite large enough), and a titanosaur like the one in the NY museum.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Do barracuda figures (like my namesake) exist?  I've seen one I think might be from Kaiyodo but I wish the major US companies would tackle a few.

I'm also interested in rare breeds of dogs, particularly sighthounds and herding breeds.

Of course, my favorites are still Dobermans and I'd love to see someone make some blue, fawn, red, or female versions of this breed with cropped or natural ears.

I would also love a 1:40 scale helicoprion, brachiosaurus altithorax (the Carnegie one is good, but not quite large enough), and a titanosaur like the one in the NY museum.

Barracudas by chinese makers, K&M , Kaiyodo , MPC and Marx.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Quote :
Barracudas by chinese makers, K&M , Kaiyodo , MPC and Marx.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice! Thank you for showing me this. The K&M barracuda is the one I was thinking of. I really like the Marx one. That would be a fun figure to custom paint.

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Has there been a Gerenuk?

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:49 am

Silver Unicornis wrote:

Gerenuk is one of my biggest hopes with CollectA at this moment together with a saiga antelope. I know some Chinese hollow figures that look somewhat like gerenuks, they look like knock offs of the Imperial antelope whose picture you can see below from Fernando's picture. I don't know the exact species but it won't shock me if it is a gerenuk.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:44 am

Roger wrote:
Silver Unicornis wrote:

Gerenuk is one of my biggest hopes with CollectA at this moment together with a saiga antelope. I know some Chinese hollow figures that look somewhat like gerenuks, they look like knock offs of the Imperial antelope whose picture you can see below from Fernando's picture. I don't know the exact species but it won't shock me if it is a gerenuk.

Not very detailed but it could be possible :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Yes Andreas, Imperial is not definitvely CollectA! Laughing However, if it is a gerenuk, they deserve all praises for doing something so unusual. Very Happy
Male gerenuk externally linked

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:36 am

and I just want mules, zorses and zonkeys . . .
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:18 am

Oh yes, a good mule would be great! Very Happy

Oh my, I just looove that long, thin silhouette of Gerenuk! I love you

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals that you want a figure of.   Animals that you want a figure of. Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals that you want a figure of.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next