Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) Empty
PostSubject: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:57 pm

It is such a great idea to see various AAA models here, as catalogues are so hard to find  Very Happy

There are probably many cribly-crawlies from AAA, but I only have two spiders, a bumble bee and a praying mantis . At least two of them are gifts from STS-friends  flower

A very wobbly tarantula with fine detail :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Big cute bumble bee :

Very beautyful little spider of unknown family  Shocked

A mighty mantis  cheers

Does anybody have more ? bounce Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Interesting figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:39 pm

I am almost sure that both spiders intend to represent exact species, though I am not able of identifying them. Laughing
They're great, I hope that if someone have more, that it can be shared here! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Not bad!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:53 pm

I just posted a set of 10 AAA insects. I was unaware of the bumble bee and mantis. Both very nice. The first spider I have seen on eBay but have not bought yet. The second spider is from a bizarre set of 5, none of which represent real species. I will review the spider set next.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:20 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I just posted a set of 10 AAA insects. I was unaware of the bumble bee and mantis. Both very nice. The first spider I have seen on eBay but have not bought yet. The second spider is from a bizarre set of 5, none of which represent real species. I will review the spider set next.

WOW ! I have some that you do not affraid Laughing

AAA is a very elusive brand in many ways.

What do you think ? Should I copy the mantis, spider,  and bumble bee to your topic ? Or would you prefer not ? scratch

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

WOW ! I have some that you do not affraid Laughing

AAA is a very elusive brand in many ways.

What do you think ? Should I copy the mantis, spider,  and bumble bee to your topic ? Or would you prefer not ? scratch

I would say not because mine is review of a specific set. Rather, I should copy mine to yours :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 pm

Ohh, yes. Yours are a set Embarassed

I could make links to your topics, if it is too much ? Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)   AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Insects, spiders etc ;-)
Page 1 of 1