Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special parcel from Munich

Go down 
+5
costicuba
Roger
LeeAnn
widukind
onatello
9 posters
AuthorMessage
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

Special parcel from Munich Empty
PostSubject: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 am

Hello, let me share some special horse additions.
Friday the 13th of May was really lucky for me. I found new LE for MPV, portrait model sculpted by my favourite Brigitte Eberl. There were topics with it by Yvette - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I was excited about the horse as well as about the presentation of Eberl's artwork on the show. She has signed few certicificates for horses Yvette bought there. And Yvette was so kind that she offered me one! cheers I was so happy! And she even offered me another limited horse - Schleich Hanoverian stallion for Müller. But that's not all  Wink  I got some gifts to the purchase: a rare and old Clydesdale by Safari and two little Schleich figurines. All in perfect condition. Here is my Munich band:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From the left:
handsome Clydesdale with tack and vintage charm. I love draft horses with traditional tack and braided mane. This one is prepared for show, ready to charm everybody with his powerful trot:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I especially love him from the left side, look at the strong neck and ears fliped backwards:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He was made in 1992, the sculpt is very interesting, paintwork is simple, but very nice. Just love him.

And this girl I love even more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She came with certificate (signed by Brigitte Eberl), and is made by "wia" company for Modellpferdeversand:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There is also a web adress  - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - on the flag, but the web is currently empty...

The horse is called Bella Rose, it's a portrait of Isabell Werth's Westphalian mare. She is precious, stunning chestnut with true white markings:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those thin legs and perfect two-coloured hooves  I love you

Thanks to the eye whites her expression is very real, at least of mine Bella from the display side:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The sculpt is amazing, well balanced with beautiful head, simple but not schematic. Maybe she's a bit narrow, but when I look at real Bella Rose, she is slim sport mare.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here she is with Don Johnson, another Isabell Werth's horse sculpted by Brigitte Eberl for MPV:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks once more to Yvette for these amazing horses and to STS forum fo being such an amazing place full of friendly people. And sorry for so much photos, but I guessed Bella deserve it.
The Schleich figurines are in my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta

Last edited by onatello on Sat May 28, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Congratulations for you and a hurray for Yvette :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Congrats, lovely horses Very Happy I got a Bella Rose too Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:55 pm

I know that in future I'll regret not making any effort to get one of these BellaRose figures, it is an exciting figure, a unique piece and Yvette turns always life much easier to collectors. flower
There's no big collecting enthusiasm around these early Safari horses but I find them particularly charming and you have a remarkable one that represents the start of equine adventure on Safari Ltd. Most of them were absolutely unknown until recent days. With that figure, you're keeping a piece of history of standard sized horse figures.
Great topic, thanks for sharing everything with us. Very Happy

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:53 pm

Thank you, LeeAnn, Andreas and Roger :-)
Bella is absolutely unique, as well as the Clydesdale. This one Yvette sent me is really nice, I saw some variant with "lipstick" but this has decent paintwork, happy to have such a piece of history :-D and despite his age in some ways he is better than Schleich 2016 Clydesdale.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Bella is real beauty !
But also the other modes are very nice ...
I especially like the Clydesdale. Wonderful dinamic posture and special charm :)
Congratulations !

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:22 am

costicuba wrote:
Bella is real beauty !
But also the other modes are very nice ...
I especially like the Clydesdale. Wonderful dinamic posture and special charm :)
Congratulations !
Thank you! Yes, he does have a special charm. ;-)

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:01 am

I am happy that all figures are arrived in your house! Great photos, which kind of camera have you used ?

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyTue May 31, 2016 5:00 am

Wow, wonderful! Congratulations! cheers And cheers for Yvette!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:10 am

Thank you Yvette and Anna :-)
I'm also very happy they arrived to me. I'm glad you like my photos, I have Canon 500D and I used macro lens Tamron ;-)

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:09 am

A year and few months after, second very special package from Yvette arrived (well there were few more, but this one is really special):
There were 4 horses (and a man) in it - Mojo grazing Fjord mare by Anna, very nice sculpt, not available in my country, Schleich Haflinger colt from Horse Club Magazine, second Bella Rose and amazing set Marbach Black Forest stallion and a stableman as a gift for drawing of Yvette's dog Balu I made for her.
I will post Schleich and Mojo horses to my major brands additions, now let's have a look at Bella Rose.
She was on of two Bella Roses in Yvette's personal collection but she needed more space for another models, so she offered me this double one.
I already have one. Unlike my first Bella (in black halter) the new one is a bit lighter...

...and has more symmetric eye whites...

...plus one special feature on her belly - Brigitte Eberl's signature!!! So I have horse that my favourite sculptor literally held in hands!
I couldn't believe it when she came and I was really happy.  I love you
Thank you, Yvette, very much again! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:29 am

Yvette has some magic power and it is always a dream to receive figures from Munich. Very Happy
All your horses are really special, in very different ways but Ana's Fjord is a figure with an important STS history. It was based in a real horse of a member and Ana is a member too. I do have my own Fjord. Very Happy Other specials are really nice too, it is vibrant your joy of having that figure signed by Brigite. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Munich is the real Santa Claus Home, and you need to know the real Santa Claus is a woman santa cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 pm

It is true ! Santa lives in Munic cheers

onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Thank you all very much! You're right, getting parcel from Yvette is always like having Christmas few times a year Very Happy
I didn't know the grazing Fjord is based on real horse from STS forum. I love Anna's work, I love grazing moulds and have no Fjord in my herd before, so this one was must have.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special parcel from Munich   Special parcel from Munich Empty

Back to top Go down

Special parcel from Munich
Page 1 of 1