Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)

Go down 
+7
Bloodrayne
costicuba
Wilorvise
widukind
Roger
NightLioness
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) Empty
PostSubject: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:57 pm

A while ago somebody showed a wonderful flock of Japanese cat models here at the forum.
Now I just can't find them, - was it Luc, who had bought them ? scratch

But perhaps Yvette saw it, because she sent me a link to a set on Ebay , - ohhh, dear, so tempting  Shocked

I have taken the liberty to use the picture from the auction, - as you can see, there is a big box with 12 smaller boxes, each containg a cat and a data-card.. most of the cats even have accessories Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a closer picture of the big box , sontainog the first set of 6.
It has item no 16420  :

A small box and the back of the box there is a map of the island and village of Neargo.

As far as I can tell, Neargo is an Island full of kitties and their human families, - even the Kin's family ontains a cat  cat  king

Here all the kitties are lined up  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat

More in a minute Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Here is no 1, Kate. She loves strawberries , and at the market, she is well known when she comes to demand one Very Happy
First her data-card , front-and backside.
I don't know what breed she is, but she has a lovely colour.

Shana is a chocolate point Siamese, No doubt about that cat
She has a little card with Japanese signs, I wished I knew what it says ....

No 3, Milk, is a lovely black kitty with white marks !
From her card it seems that he human is a photographer :

And Morve ! You can't overlook Morve ! He waighs 15 KG !!!!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Moss lives in an antique shop, and has a very good taste in furniture .
His colour is extremely unusual. I have never before seen a colourpoint with yellow eyes :chock:

Meow is a real adventourous kitty, - he has a teddy bear, and sometimes he tries if Teddy can swim !!!

Beautyful Dalia has a little friend : A HAMSTER !!!!
She lives in a family with 5 humans, so I am sure she is a very kind kitty, probably a Turkish Van, what do y'all think ?

Poor little Lapan had a terrible chock , - somebody stuffed her into a bow and tied a pink ribbon round it !!!!!
Fortunately she ended with a nice girl, who loves her .
I think Lapan is a Persian cat Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Cute, little Crawl has the most fantastic pattern in his fur !
He must be a Japanese Bobtail, because his Dad is a bobtail, and the gene that makes a bobtail in this breed is reccesive. You can just se the little bend on his tail.

Here comes Rally ! Because of her spotted coat, she has been in the Neargo town newspaper !
I am almost sure she is a Bengal cat Very Happy

We can't see Pinky's paws, but I am sure she must be a Birman cat.
Birman cats a very friendly cats, but don't much like to be used as some child's teddybear.
So Pinky is happy to live with and elderly lady who knits nice bows for her Very Happy

Last but not least!
Audrey looks grumpy, but that is the way she looks, because I am sure she is a Japanese Curl !
She has the most wonderful colour, and her owner loves her so much, he always carries her picture wth him Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:36 pm

THANK YOU!! Thank you for these walkarounds <3 <3
All the kitties are beautiful, full of character and absolutely wanted in my collection.
(I want all the sets, I think there are 4 sets.)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:09 am

I think this is a perfect collection for you. Cats of different breeds, colors, poses and personalities. They're quite funny and full of character. I can't help you about the breeds although I wished to be of help.
Are you ready for some Japanese?
Cat=ネコ
Abissinian=アビシニアン
American bobtail=アメリカンボブテイル
Bengal=ベンガル
Birman=バーマン
Burmese=バーミーズ
Japanese bobtail=ジャパニーズボブテイル -
Ragdoll=ラグドール
Siamese=シャム

Do you want more? Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:33 am

lol! lol!
The people of Japan must be very intelligent, to be able to read tah...and write it too affraid Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:19 am

That are phantastic kitties :) Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Very nice. Congrats!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:56 am

Ohh ...this topic is full of charm...becouse of these sooo charming cats Very Happy
Like Roger said, they are full of character and personality :)
I think, my favorite is the grumpy Audrey Very Happy I adore her face Laughing ..but also her colors.
But all of them are just super nice..
...Shana , the chocolate point Siamese is sleaping so lovely :) ... And Morve ! He is just so charmingly fat cat = pig lol!
Thank you for showing them Susanne :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:13 am

SUSANNE wrote:
lol! lol!
The people of Japan must be very intelligent, to be able to read tah...and write it too affraid Laughing

lol!
Actually Roger is showing the letters from ``katakana`` : one of the 3 alphabets which japanese are using ... the easiest one Laughing
Japanese are using this one only for foreign words and foreign names  :)
The symbols in katakana are more simple then the hieroglyphics from ``Kanji`` nad  ``Hiragana`` ...
Yeah....japanese are crazy people ...I like them  Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:38 am

costicuba wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
lol! lol!

lol!
Actually Roger is showing the letters from ``katakana`` : one of the 3 alphabets which japanese are using ... the easiest one Laughing
Japanese are using this one only for foreign words and foreign names  :)
The symbols in katakana are more simple then the hieroglyphics from ``Kanji`` nad  ``Hiragana`` ...
Yeah....japanese are crazy people ...I like them  Laughing

I am using exactly what I've found through Wikipedia, I also have read about these interesting different kind of characters but his one is particularly a friendly looking one.
Can you spot Siamese (シャム ) written in this card?
Now we only have to find all other 11 breeds. Laughing Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:07 am

Haha cheers Roger, you are real Inch High, Private Eye Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 am

Thankyou for your kind words, Kosta !!! I didn't know that there were 3 Japanese alphabetes  affraid

My stepson was married to a Japanese lady, and he studied hard to try to get the hang of it. I think he speaks it rather well, but now I understand his problems with the written language  Laughing

costicuba wrote:
Haha cheers  Roger, you are real Inch High, Private Eye Applause
Crocodile  Cool cheers cheers

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 pm

They are all wonderful but Fat Morve is my favourite.
His paw print doesn't even fit in the little stamp cirkle. Laughing
It is great all these cats have their own characters and attitudes.
All the little extra accessories are a nice touch too.

Great set! Congratulations!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Thankyou, dear Simone Very Happy

Iuri97

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:14 pm

WOW! The cat lover in me isn´t able to resist any of these lovely models! Morve actually reminds me a bit of a villain cat in a series of comics... Billy the Cat, I think it was the name! Escept Morve isn´t grey or has a nasty scar blinding one of his eyes! And he definitely, DEFINITELY must be nicer! Very Happy

I must say, with all the backstories, these kitties could make great protagonists for a anime!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Ohh, yes ! So that may be the cartoon cat I remember too Very Happy

Iuri97 wrote:

I must say, with all the backstories, these kitties could make great protagonists for a anime!

A wonderful animé cheers
The island with the cats and their humans. Btw, - I think that Kate ( The gray/white one that likes strawberries ) owns the King cat king Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:45 pm

My oh my <3 Karin already told me about your lovely Neargo cats, Susanne, but now I see them myself.. Ooooh I can hardly resist them drunken They are all wonderful! The little backstories, the tiny accessories.. They're full of personality, love it I love you And little Meow really reminds me of my own cat when he was a kitten cat Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! I'm really looking forward to see the cats from the other series, whenever someone owns them! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Iuri97 wrote:

A wonderful animé cheers

I'm not overly fond of anime, but I'd definitely watch this <3

SUSANNE wrote:
Btw, - I think that Kate ( The gray/white one that likes strawberries ) owns the King cat king Very Happy

I think so too! Because she's from the 'castle' category scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:26 am

Ohhh I missed this topic. Shocked
Beautiful cats! Nice sculpture and painting and full of details, beautiful natural poses, nice accessories, even the cards. Applause
Congrats and thanks for the photos Susanne. cheers sunny I love them. I love you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:51 am

Thankyou, Donny cheers

Yes, Julie, I hope to see the other sets too ... if not in my collection, then here in the forum Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:27 pm

A truly wonderful collection Susanne. Love the fact that each one has their own character and the accessories with the card are nice touches.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:49 am

Thankyou, Chris Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)   Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Banday Neargo Collection cat set no 1 :-)
Page 1 of 1