Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus

Go down 
+2
Roger
75senta75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Some times ago, I found at a flea market this old dinosaur by Bullyland.

It is marked with " Bullyland Tyrannosaurus 1990."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I couldn´t find any Tyrannosaurus made in 1990 by Bullyland in my catalogs or at TAI.

So I ask the "Queen of Bullyland" in Denmark  queen for help! study

The Queen says, my Bullyland Tyrannosaurus is at TAI - but it´s an Allosaurus and it was made from 1993-2001.

Ok, so I had a look at "Bullyland Katalog 1997" and found the Allosaurus! It has the number 61369.

arrow  The result study queen study

My Tyrannosaurus and the Allosaurus in Denmark are made both by Bullyland with only different colors, names and year of making. Both are the same model !

My Tyrannosaurus was probably made from 1990 - 1992 as Tyrannosaurus.
Then Bullyland change in 1993 only the name to "Allosaurus" and takes an other color.

Now Tyrannosaurus will traveling to Denmark, to stay with his friend the Allosaurus and I hope, they will send a photo to STS! Crocodile

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:27 pm

That's almost a cryptic figureand story from Bullyland, we could never figure it out if it was not you. I think that someday Loch Ness will be found, I can't guess what kind of creature it is but I am sure that you are the person who will find it. Wink Laughing

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Roger wrote:
That's almost a cryptic figureand story from Bullyland, we could never figure it out if it was not you.

Roger,  STS puzzle works! - My figure I found with luck at the flea market - the commitment and involvement of some STS-members, who makes TAI to an big animal WIKI - And the knowledge of special Bullyland Queen Susanne. That´s international work for one goal.

Roger wrote:
I think that someday Loch Ness will be found, I can't guess what kind of creature it is but I am sure that you are the person who will find it.
lol! lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Yvette, you are a genious cheers

I have them in two colours...Making TAI of Bullyland is indeed a very, very complicated matter Laughing

Actually my two light green Allosaurus is also marked 1990 !!! The dark green one has no year on it
But this shows that they are the same mould as your T-rex, except for the writing.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Oh how I love STS puzzles I love you Great detective work, Yvette and Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 pm

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:36 pm

This figure Was Bullylands First attempt at a Tyrannosaurus. When they made there second one in 1993, they renamed the old one an Allosaurus and re stamped it.

I hope this makes sense

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:34 am

Well, they had made several smaller T-rex'es before that.Rolling Eyes

I 1993 ( 94 according to the dealer's catalogue) they began the famous Museum Line in cooperation with the Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart and thus a much more realistic line of large models...probably a large and more realistic T-Rex was one of the first priorities for the museum Very Happy

Both were replaced in 2001, so it seems the solution worked study

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
That's almost a cryptic figureand story from Bullyland, we could never figure it out if it was not you.

Roger,  STS puzzle works! - My figure I found with luck at the flea market - the commitment and involvement of some STS-members, who makes TAI to an big animal WIKI - And the knowledge of special Bullyland Queen Susanne. That´s international work for one goal.

That's right, Yvette. Being a part of STS is much more than simply enjoying a forum. We are all building an enormous tool for collectors so every little detail, everything is shared here, will be left for posterity. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus   Bullyland dinosaur 61369  - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland dinosaur 61369 - How an Tyrannosaurus becames an Allosaurus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland-
Jump to: