Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Tarunyada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:51 pm

This picture just arrived in an email from Brett:

EIKOH Miniature Planet Volume 10
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Eikoh_MPV10

Sea life! And it includes a DUGONG, hurray!!! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:13 pm

I got a nit-fit when I saw these <3 Orcaaaaa!! (And Dugong for Julie of course :3)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:31 pm

A DUGONG for JULIE bounce cheers

It is a beautyful set Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:50 am

SUSANNE wrote:

It is a beautyful set Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:04 pm

The sea lion reminds me of the 50's Lineol.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:21 pm

NightLioness wrote:
And Dugong for Julie of course :3

SUSANNE wrote:

widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Haha Very Happy I can't wait to get this one! A dugong by Eikoh, what a wonderful thing! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:32 am

That's great to know that there is one more Eikoh set, and after the Australian subject, now a sea life theme. Though, Eikoh could have kept their tendency to show some less usual species, besides the dugong that is surely interesting to Julie and some more of us, the group doesn't seem to be very interesting. I wished, especially, the penguin to be a different species. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 am

Hurray Julie.....other dugong cheers cheers cheers

And hurray eikoh because make beautiful animals for our collections. Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Roger wrote:
That's great to know that there is one more Eikoh set, and after the Australian subject, now a sea life theme. Though, Eikoh could have kept their tendency to show some less usual species, besides the dugong that is surely interesting to Julie and some more of us, the group doesn't seem to be very interesting. I wished, especially, the penguin to be a different species. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

I understand what you mean. It would be great to see some more unusual species from Eikoh. But they seem very active lately, who knows what they'll come up with in the near future. Didn't brands like CollectA started producing species like lions before they came up with hirolas? Smile

landrover wrote:

Hurray Julie.....other dugong  cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:32 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

I understand what you mean. It would be great to see some more unusual species from Eikoh. But they seem very active lately, who knows what they'll come up with in the near future. Didn't brands like CollectA started producing species like lions before they came up with hirolas? Smile

Julie, of course you're right but I was just referring to this particular set, I think Eikoh has a very good balance between unusual and common animals. The Australian works as compensation to this one, I guess. I get always curious to see what is Eikoh bringing next. We will need to wait some time once these two last sets were launched recently but maybe insects, prehistoric or other thematics are expectable. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10
Page 1 of 1