Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Numbers marked on CollectA figures?

Go down 
+3
landrover
Roger
terrorchicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

Numbers marked on CollectA figures? Empty
PostSubject: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:49 am

Hi, Im new here so Im sorry if this is in the wrong section. For anyone who has a Collecta blackbuck figure, does it have a number printed on one side? I got one from eBay and its a very nice figure, except for the 1205 printed on its lower left side that's plainly visible. It really ruins the figure for me but I have no idea if its normal or not. Ive seen a few pics of it on google and there are some who dont seem to have it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:59 am

Hello Terrochicken and welcome on forum. I think I have seen some numbers before on other members horse(?= figures but apparently it is not common. I checked my CollectA blackbuck and my particular one is free of numbers, fortunately. :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 4:06 am

My blackbuck has printed the number 1205 too.

Is ugly and wrong. Please Collecta......and please other brands Evil or Very Mad not not.

And I think that this blackbuck is one of the best animals of collecta.

Interesting topic terrorchiken and welcome to the forum .

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 pm

I think yo should write to collecta and tell them how much it saddens you Shocked

Fortunataly mine does not have a number either....I think some of my Safari models do Suspect

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:10 pm

My Blackbuck also does not have the number on his side.
I got mine form this site: MPV
Maybe it has to do with some series? One series has it the other doesn't?

As Susanne mentioned, some of the Safari LTD models have a number printed.
But mostly on the inner side of legs.
I looked at some of my models and found, for example, a number on the inner leg of my Safari LTD Oryx.

Welcome on the forum Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:52 pm

thank you for the welcomes everyone. Wink

I got my figure from BrownHouseTreasures on ebay. I guess I could contact them to see if their stock all have this number & if they have any without it. Dont know if theyd be willing to exchange it or not though.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:18 pm

You can always ask Wink

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:04 pm

thanks... I contacted them and they said all their stock have the number on it... so I guess Ill just have to live with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 am

Welcome here.
As far as I know, CollectA figures that are sold in the USA have numbers printed on them, but no numbers on the figurines sold in Europe and Aussie. I think it's the US distributor's policy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers marked on CollectA figures?   Numbers marked on CollectA figures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Numbers marked on CollectA figures?
Page 1 of 1