Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)

Go down 
+11
Takama
JamesPanda
Chamira
Kikimalou
Tupolew Tu-154
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Iuri97
widukind
pokeyanyway
Roger
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Diabloceratops

The Demonic Ceratopsian

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 9:30 pm

This dino is getting popular. I believe that names inspired in devils do sell well. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 2:58 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi All

Long time not post here on the forum.

I think i got caught up on the dinosaurs in this thread so here are my first 2020 figure

Schleichs Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Nathan, it is great to see you posting here again.
To be fair, I like that new ankylosaurus, it has a traditional but quite expressive pose.
Your pictures are also missing on TAW. I tried to open the links of the new Schleich Dinosaurs but I have no idea how they are grouped now. It is somewhat orphaned since you and Susanne stopped editing there. You don't need to put all pics, just the best angle and it will help a lot. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Roger wrote:
To be fair, I like that new ankylosaurus, it has a traditional but quite expressive pose.
Your pictures are also missing on TAW. I tried to open the links of the new Schleich Dinosaurs but I have no idea how they are grouped now. It is somewhat orphaned since you and Susanne stopped editing there. You don't need to put all pics, just the best angle and it will help a lot. Very Happy

The conquring the Earth thing that they had on there hang tags, have been done away with as of 2019. So its just Schleich dinosaurs

I been out of the loop on editing that wiki that i was afraid i was going to screw somthing up. So here is a page i created for the Baryonyx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:52 pm

Takama wrote:
Roger wrote:

The conquring the Earth thing that they had on there hang tags, have been done away with as of 2019. So its just Schleich dinosaurs

I been out of the loop on editing that wiki that i was afraid i was going to screw somthing up. So here is a page i created for the Baryonyx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great, , I completed the job. As you collect these figures, you'd be surely the perfect person to update that page. It is just a little group of figures per year. Though, meanwhile, I will use your pictures and see what is still missing. You can always contact me anytime you need help to edit it.

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Schleich Baryonyx

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Wonderful Nattan, it is great to see your pictures again and I hope you are doing well. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 pm

Yes ! It is such a joy to see your dinos again cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Long time no post.   Thats Because most of the time my photos go to Facebook Via Mobile. and i keep forgetting to dowload them to my PC for uploading for the rest of the world to see.

Here is my Postosuchus

my Cryolophosaurus

And My Agustinia

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:42 pm

So realistic, some excellent models! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:44 pm

Welcome back from the rest of the world. Laughing
I like creatures like that postosuchus. Is it more or less the same size as the Safari model?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:18 am

Nice again

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Roger, I think the Postosuchus is a Tad longer then the safari one, though I dont know for sure, because i no longer own the safari one.

My last Two models, that I FORGOT To show Embarassed

Dimorphodon

And Spinosaurus

And now, the WHOLE Collection Until the new models are released in 2021

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 4:05 pm

You have a very nice dinosaurs in your collection. Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Thanks for telling the size of the postosuchus. It is quite surprising for me that you don’t have the Safari figure anymore. Shocked

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:27 pm

So many beautiful, realistic dinosaurs! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Wonderful to be able to follow the Schleich prehistoric again cheers

Thankyou very much Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4