Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dcerdan

Country/State : Spain

NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS Empty
PostSubject: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:22 pm

I really like preparing natural landscapes to situate my figures. I start this topic to talk about the available sets and the new ones that are coming. The first one to talk about is the dinosaur volcano of Schleich ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) that is coming this year. It is really big and impressive!! I am not collecting dinosaurs but that landscape can be used for a present day volcanic region. A must have for these Christmas Holidays!! Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 am

Is there any chance that you could present it together with pictures? You could make a walk around of it with your observations and surely it would enrich your topic. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:38 am

Roger wrote:
Is there any chance that you could present it together with pictures? You could make a walk around of it with your observations and surely it would enrich your topic. Very Happy

Ohhh, yes ! I would love to see some pictures also cheers

dcerdan

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:48 am

This is the link to the set:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
Toy.CollectorID

Country/State : Indonesia/Jakarta

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:54 am

Thank you for sharing,how much this set will cost around ,do you know it?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:54 am

WOW ! THAT looks like fun !  cheers
Here we can surely see the infuence from the new director comming from LEGO  affraid

Lots of wonderful details like the Stalactites and the fossiles Very Happy

Toy.CollectorID wrote:
Thank you for sharing,how much this set will cost around ,do you know it?

In Europe, MPV charges 99 Euros and Spielzeugguenstig  80 Euros Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS   NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS Empty

Back to top Go down

NATURAL LANDSCAPE SETS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: