Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know this elephant?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

Anyone know this elephant? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:57 am

I got this handsome guy off Ebay, can someone help me with what brand he is? Because it's really an excellent model, I would love to see what else they have! He is marked with Made in PRC and some symbol, probably one of you knowledgable people recognizes it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is so not big, here he is with the 2016 Papo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But he's a beauty, for sure!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:45 am

It is the Hongshao African Elephant, lion head is their logo and Made in PRC means People's Republic of China. You can see more here! Very Happy

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Thank you thank you thank you, I knew I could count on you, Roger The Encyclopedia! Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
Thank you thank you thank you, I knew I could count on you, Roger The Encyclopedia! Very Happy Applause

Glad to help, Anne! Very Happy There are on forum several collectors that are able of identifying figures much better than I, the difference is that I spend more time on forum. Very Happy

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Yes, I'm sure there is, I am always impressed by the collective amount of knowledge we have on this forum!
I love the other Hongshao animals as well, by the way! Always fun to discover new and interesting brands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this elephant?   Anyone know this elephant? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know this elephant?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: What is this please ?-
Jump to: