Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?

Go down 
+7
Taos
widukind
costicuba
Ana
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 am

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:38 am

Wow, what great dogs! I had never even heard of this brand before!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:48 pm

costicuba wrote:
Very cute Dalmatian Simone :)

Roger wrote:
I used pictures on TAI to replace the missing pictures on Susanne's first post. Though, when I tried to make the same with Kosta's pictures, I figured that for any reason, I haven't entered the German shepherd, great Dane and Harrier on TAI or I would replace them too. Sad  

Oh, I have to find one day and like other people here, to bring my photos to live ... let`s see when...
Roger, actually we have my Chap Mei German shepherd on TAI, but Susanne named it as a New Ray ...
maybe that`s why , you didn`t see it :)
Look Here

.... and now, my Chap Mei dogs are here again Very Happy

Thanks Kosta! Thanks for pointing me to the Chap Mei German shepherd, these dogs are relatively hard to classify once they were sold as Chap Mei, Animal Planet, etc., so, reading the first post of this topic and knowing how these things are, it is normal that Susanne mixed them. Thanks also for recovering your pictures in this thread. Topics like these are timeless, so it is good that it could survive. Now your Chap Mei dogs are on TAI. I named the Harrier a beagle once it is marketed like that. Though, I am not sure I won't change it in the future. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:52 am

Thank you Roger :)
About the Beagle - Harrier ... yes, maybe the company want`s this model to be a Beagle ..
but you are very right, that it look`s far more like Harrier and till now I didn`t see on internet, website or other source to show, that this dog is Beagle... Only from Aliexpress, but we know, that it is not the right source for correct names :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 am

costicuba wrote:
About the Beagle - Harrier ... yes, maybe the company want`s this model to be a Beagle ..
but you are very right, that it look`s far more like Harrier and till now I didn`t see on internet, website or other source to show, that this dog is Beagle... Only from Aliexpress, but we know, that it is not the right source for correct names :)

Yes, as we don't have an official source confirming either it is a Beagle or a Harrier, it is now a Beagle-Harrier - the breed still suits the figure very well and it warrants that someone searching for a Chap Mei Beagle or Harrier will find it on TAI. Idea Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Yes, as we don't have an official source confirming either it is a Beagle or a Harrier, it is now a Beagle-Harrier - the breed still suits the figure very well and it warrants that someone searching for a Chap Mei Beagle or Harrier will find it on TAI. Idea Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 4:40 am

It`s time to show more dogs here Very Happy

Chap Mei Dachshund :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it is a nice model .... only thing which I don`t like is the muzzle ... it is too massive and not exactly for the Dachshund

Together with Papo and New Ray :

Chap Mei Boxer :

I really like this model. Only I think, thet the body is a bit too short...

And together with my most beloved Papo Boxer :

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 11:39 am

Chap Mei dogs are really good despite the little remarks you pointed. While introducing them on TAI, I thought how common are Dachshounds in toy shape and how rare are the similar looking Basset hounds.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 am

These dogs are not typical Chap Mei, these dogs looks very very good. In my opnion better than Schleich.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 11:38 pm

Thank you for your comments Roger and Andreas :)
And thank you Roger for adding also these on TAI :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 10:18 am

Two more cheers
How do you find these rarities ? bounce

They are really nice models Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Two more cheers
How do you find these rarities ? bounce

They are really nice models Very Happy

I`m glad you like them Susanne :)

I bought all 5 Chap Mei dogs wich I have now, from one seller on Aliexpress , but not at once ..

This is the offer from the seller : Here
but now I see, that he has only two of them at the moment. But maybe he will sell also the others again in the future ..

I really like to watch the Emilia website with all her dogs :)
I hope that she will bring all her photos again...
At least , we can see her beautiful Chap Mei collection, with so many more dogs there : DESEO

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:28 am

Thankyou for the links, dear Kosta !

Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:14 am

Hello,
I buyed this dog with other Schleich Animals.
But it is no Schleich and it is only marked with "CHINA 2".
I found an offer on ebay Kleinanzeigen with Chap Mei figures and there is the same dog with on TAW listet lynx.
The dog has red eyes an looks very grim.
See here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Benno.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:11 pm

Benno, this is the rescue German shepherd from Chap Mei militar series for US army.
Check this link.

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:31 pm

Roger wrote:
Benno, this is the rescue German shepherd from Chap Mei militar series for US army.
Check this link.
Hello Roger,
thank you for your information.
I also found an equal dog sold by HASBRO.
See here:
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 1:35 am

That's very interesting. I suspect the Hasbro model is older and it belongs to the very popular GI Joe series which served as an inspiration for some Chap Mei lines.

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2