Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xanthe's new additions

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Roger
Ana
widukind
XantheRose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:56 am

Xhante, not wanting to be selfish, do you think a Moon Fox should belong to a collection of foxes like the one you can see in my signature? Laughing It is actually a pretty fantasy figure and it makes me think that Schleich may release a fennec during next years in that same pose. However, the important is that you got some new additions and they look fantastic! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 11:10 am

Ohhhh! Those little Bayala fantasy animals are SO lovely I love you

I try to be strong, but seing your wonderful pictures, it is very, very hard not to get them on my wishlist Very Happy

XantheRose

XantheRose

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 2:18 am

Roger - I think it depends, do you want to collect every existing fox figure or are you just collecting ones that are realistic and fit together as a group? I think if you like any figure and it calls you to get it then why not? :) I can always take more pictures of it for you if you'd like!

Susanne - They really are! It's a struggle every day for me not to buy more haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:13 pm

XantheRose wrote:
Roger - I think it depends, do you want to collect every existing fox figure or are you just collecting ones that are realistic and fit together as a group? I think if you like any figure and it calls you to get it then why not? :) I can always take more pictures of it for you if you'd like!

I want to collect all foxes that intend to be realistic even if they are very far from it. Laughing I intend also that my foxes tell a little about the history of this hobby representing several manufacturers, scales and materials. It is also a symbol of this wonderful community. Though, I have also some foxes that are not realistic and also do not intend to be. Laughing ... then, there are other foxes that I really like and may add to my collection like this one from Schleich or, for example, the Plastoy fox from "The Little Prince". Sometimes I think I am too ambitious as a fox collector. Laughing

XantheRose

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Roger wrote:
XantheRose wrote:

I want to collect all foxes that intend to be realistic even if they are very far from it. Laughing I intend also that my foxes tell a little about the history of this hobby representing several manufacturers, scales and materials. It is also a symbol of this wonderful community. Though, I have also some foxes that are not realistic and also do not intend to be. Laughing ... then, there are other foxes that I really like and may add to my collection like this one from Schleich or, for example, the Plastoy fox from "The Little Prince". Sometimes I think I am too ambitious as a fox collector. Laughing

Well I guess you could argue the moon fox being realistic either way! For me, I collect the schleich fantasy figures because they make fantasy creatures look realistic unlike many other toy brands, for example my little pony.. *shudders* clearly they are not real animals, but they are still very detailed and beautifully made! I think if you care about your collection as much as you clearly do, you shouldn't add figures to it just for the sake of it. But if a figure calls you to add him to your collection then you should. As long as you love it, that's the main thing :-D your fox collection is very impressive!! And it really shows how dedicated you are to your collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:24 pm

XantheRose wrote:
Roger wrote:
XantheRose wrote:

Well I guess you could argue the moon fox being realistic either way! For me, I collect the schleich fantasy figures because they make fantasy creatures look realistic unlike many other toy brands, for example my little pony.. *shudders* clearly they are not real animals, but they are still very detailed and beautifully made! I think if you care about your collection as much as you clearly do, you shouldn't add figures to it just for the sake of it. But if a figure calls you to add him to your collection then you should. As long as you love it, that's the main thing :-D your fox collection is very impressive!! And it really shows how dedicated you are to your collection.

Thanks for your words, Xanthe! Very Happy I understand and I agree with you. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe's new additions   Xanthe's new additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xanthe's new additions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2