Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo

Go down 
+2
Roger
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 15:13

I got from Brett these figurines from Japan that i never know before. Inside are (translate by his source).

humphead wrasse
devil ray
palette surgeonfish
longfin batfish
green turtle
pennant coralfish
yellow longnose butterflyfish
painted flute mouth
clown anemone fish
spotted garden eel
fire goby
yellow boxfish

That are the only longfin batfish and the only trumpet fish that i know as figurine. And i think it is also a other devils fish as the alltime mantas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only other "book" that i found is here on Amazon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 15:43

Andreas, I think you've found something very interesting with a great level of quality, it seems also to be a little expensive too. This particular set has a very interesting groups of species and the other with marine mammals is really wonderful! Very Happy
How do these figures feel like, Andreas? Have they the same robustness of Colorata? ... and about their sizes? Also, is there anything marked that could serve as an identifier if one of these is captured allone? Very Happy
Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and congratulations! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 15:59

Roger wrote:
Andreas, I think you've found something very interesting with a great level of quality, it seems also to be a little expensive too. This particular set has a very interesting groups of species and the other with marine mammals is really wonderful! Very Happy
How do these figures feel like, Andreas? Have they the same robustness of Colorata? ... and about their sizes? Also, is there anything marked that could serve as an identifier if one of these is captured allone? Very Happy

Thank you so much, my figurines wasnt so expensive like that book on amazon. Yes, the material is like the material of Colorata, i think the size is between Colorata and Schleich. Some fishes are bigger than the Schleich Coral fishes. Marked are they only in japanese lettern with the specie names (like the letters on the package).

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 17:52

Gosh ! They are AWESOME cheers

That congrid eel is SO creepy, - but perhaps it is the reason that you may have found the only toy-model ever made ? Laughing

Congratulations with this wonderful and rare set, - and thanks for sharing Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 18:46

SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh ! They are AWESOME cheers

That congrid eel is SO creepy, - but perhaps it is the reason that you may have found the only toy-model ever made ? Laughing

Congratulations with this wonderful and rare set, - and thanks for sharing Applause

Thank you Susanne, yes that the reason. But the garden eel exists also by other japanese brands like Colorata and Epoch :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 2:22

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you so much, my figurines wasnt so expensive like that book on amazon. Yes, the material is like the material of Colorata, i think the size is between Colorata and Schleich. Some fishes are bigger than the Schleich Coral fishes. Marked are they only in japanese lettern with the specie names (like the letters on the package).

Thanks for all information provided, Andreas! It sounds all exciting and I don't believe that this company will stay with only these two sets. Maybe they have more and if they have not, they'll certainly release more. Very good news for your Zoo and surely to all of us, the only problem is the access. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 18:05

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 18:15

It's been a long time you have posted something in this topic Wink

I especially like the crab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 18:20

Kikimalou wrote:
It's been a long time you have posted something in this topic Wink

I especially like the crab Very Happy

Its been a long time that i found interesting figures for this topic Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 21:20

Very interesting figures! The snake looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptySat 20 Jan 2024 - 17:53

Shanti wrote:
Very interesting figures! The snake looks awesome!

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 2:13

Oh, that sea krait is lovely!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 9:08

Thank you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 21:23

The new figures are

Whip ray
Green egg crab
Blue ringed octopus
Banded amphibious sea snake
Stonefish
Box jellyfish

and soon a pic of the tiger shark

names from the backside of the box

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 19:47

the tiger shark

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1