Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

Southlands Replicas - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:32 am

costicuba wrote:
I`ve  just saw the video from Sounthlands , about the base of the Kangaroo on Facebook..
and it looks really really nice.
Great idea and choice about that base !
Well done Jason Applause
So, the model is not fixed to the base and it can be removed very easy from it.
At the same time it can stands with the base perfectly :)

For those, who can see it on facebook , check it HERE Wink

Incredible! Such a great idea! Congrats, Jason!

Back to top Go down
javito

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 am

Thanks so much for your reply, Jason! You're doing a great job with this brave new brand! Congratulations! Applause
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Hurray, three new figurines from Southlands Replicas! cheers They're all beautiful, again. I'm definitely going to grab that Tasmian Devil (but probably the others as well Embarassed )!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 am

I'm so pleased to announce that the new Southlands models are now available online at MiniZoo, and will be with our international partners in the coming weeks :)

Southlands Replicas - Page 12 Southl10
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 am

Splendid cheers
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:32 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Splendid  cheers
Thanks Christophe, I will send some official photos to you soon. You can see some on MiniZoo but we are still editing some more.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:33 am

One more for my zoo :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am

I can't wait to see them here bounce bounce cheers

They are SO beautyful.
Even if we see many models of kangaroos and - lately - Tasmanian devils, they are so special !
For instance, look at the paws of the Devil Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

All three are wonderful! bounce bounce bounce

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 pm

i like how the possum is rummaging (Leaves? grassy patch ?) with that front paw ! sunny cheers drunken

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Wonderful trio! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 am

Amazing! Wonderful!

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Since now we have seen many great pictures at STS from the new Southland Replicas during the last time. Many impressive photos. But only when you see them in reality, you will recognize the true beauty of these new figures. What is the reason ? In my opinion these figures have a kind of beauty "inside".
I think, it´s because the artists and the team of Southlands Replicas create their figures with so much
heart, passion and interest. So in the end, the figures get a kind of ""soul" like so many figures by STS artists or also old figures by so many old brands. For example Otto and Max Hausser and their Hausser Elastolin figures. Oskar Wilhelm Wiederholz and Albert Caasmann from Lineol.
An other example is Reisler from Denmark.
What´s about modern brands? I would like to mention the figures by Schleich of the 90s or Volkmar Klaus and his Bullyland figures. A very nice example is James Connolly and his Mojö Fun figures together with figures by artist Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko. Don´t forget the fine horses by Deborah Mc Dermott for CollectA.
In contrast, if an company gets bigger and bigger, when a company is still produced according to economic aspects. Only in my opinion, the special character of so many modern figures gets lost because of this reasons. The focus is not longer on the figure itself, important is now more profit, then often the very special character of so many great figures by famous brands get lost.

Now a new company from Australia arrives in good old tradition with great figures. I look forward to the development and I wish we will see much more great figures by Southland Replicas
in the future. I can´t explain it better in English, but you know what I want to say.
I am also very glad, that I can order these figures in Germany by Spielzeug günstig.de

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Dear friends, thanks for your kind comments and support above. Yvette, your words are very humbling - yes there is a lot of heart and soul put into each figure, just as there is for all the independent artists on STS. We've been quietly working away here and can happily say that our 4th batch of figurines is now under production and should be available in a couple of months.

The first of the next four figures has already been announced here but I'm very pleased to share with you an official photo by our talented photographer Tahnaya ...

Southlands Replicas - Page 12 Southl10

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:18 pm

A wonderful picture of the little Beaky cheers Applause

Yvette, you are so right !!!!
This year I was especially chocked by a certain cartoonish orangutan and Icelandic stallion, which actually looks like a pony and not the 1000 year old horse breed that it should resemble Rolling Eyes

And the future of Bullyland's animal series seems lost without the love of animals from Folkmar Klaus Crying or Very sad

But fortunately new brands are ready to take over, and SR is obviously a shining star in the darkness Very Happy sunny Very Happy
I look at these models every day, having them placed in strategic places, and they always give me a smile on my face Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Jason, the platypus under Thanayas lens shows clearly the little miracle it is! Very Happy Wonderful pictures of all your figures, actually. But the best experience of all is to have it in our collections and thank you again for giving me the chance of having a prototype so early. Very Happy
I've red Yvette's words before and I hope they have echo everywhere. Southlands Replicas is keeping the essence of what we like from a company and I hope a fruitful future to this company. I am really crazy to see what's next and that's the magic we almost lost with some other copanies. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:14 am

All the best wishes to Southlands Replicas!

Back to top Go down
zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 am

I ordered the southlands replicas figures, and they are so beautifull and the quality is very very good.
And they are still waiting for there new "newcomer" Friends from Australia.
Thank you southlands replicas for these great figures, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:29 am

Very nice too :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:31 am

Lovely photo of this little platypus! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Thankyou Suzanne, Donny, Roger, Zirkoon, Andreas and Ana cheers

Here is our next reveal - a 1:12 scale female echidna. We hope you like it Smile

Southlands Replicas - Page 12 Echidn10

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:11 am

Oooooohhhh, after a platypus, a lovely echidna! Very Happy I love it, look at that beak! Beautiful picture as always. I suppose it is very small. Have you based it in an exact species? scratch

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:16 am

Roger wrote:
Have you based it in an exact species? scratch

Yes, it is a short-beaked echidna (Tachyglossus aculeatus).

zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:04 am

Perfect Photo, great figur ... can't wait to have it!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 am

As has been the case for this whole series thus far, great new echidna! Can't wait to see more from your wonderful brand.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next