Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Your Tasmanian tiger is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get a few of your models hopefully. And I wish you great success. Applause cheers sunny

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Southlands Replicas wrote:
Official photos of the Thylacine. Thanks for your patience Smile

Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Thylac12

Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Thylac13

Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Thylac11

Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Thylac10

Excellent start! My favourite species... :) How big/small is the SR thylacine in comparison with the CollectA or Mojo counterparts?
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:11 pm

donny ong wrote:
Congrats Jason and Southlands!
 Thankyou Donny!!  sunny

JamesPanda wrote:
just when the sun seems to set on some brands .. we have a another SUNRISE .. Bravo Jason and the other team members wish you success
Thanks James - I hope we can make it a brand that will continue to grow and survive. Your support is very much appreciated cheers

Lucky Luke wrote:
Congratulations Jason and Southlands Replicas good luck and I hope a lot of success for your business!
Thankyou Luke - your messages are very encouraging.

LukaLeon085 wrote:
WoW, congratulation ! I would like to see all  animals of the world and not only Australians, for example, all species of giraffe,.. all species of lemurs.. that come out at the same time, with the name/country of origin under the belly and 1 card of educational informations.
That would be quite a project. I can say we'll be diversifying into non-Australian animals once we are established and we are working on a website that will feature a lot of Educational information about each animal we produce  Smile

Ana wrote:
Great photos of this lovely Thylacine!
Thanks Anna, photo credits to my eldest daughter Tahnaya who is developing into a great photographer... check out her work on our MiniZoo Instagram page.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Your Tasmanian tiger is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get a few of your models hopefully. And I wish you great success.
Thankyou so much. We have a figure coming up next year that I think you will really like  Very Happy

Jarda wrote:
Excellent start! My favourite species... :) How big/small is the SR thylacine in comparison with the CollectA or Mojo counterparts?
It is fractionally bigger. A similar height at shoulders but broader and the head is higher due to pose. 1:15 scale. 4.2cm tall at the shoulders, 6cm at top of head and 11cm long nose to tip of tail. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Your Tasmanian tiger is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get a few of your models hopefully. And I wish you great success.
Thankyou so much. We have a figure coming up next year that I think you will really like  Very Happy

Are you only going to make Australian animals or do you plan on expanding to others too? I love all Canada (especially dingos Very Happy), but I also love Australian animals in general and I feel that they are really ignored in their diversity since only koalas and kangaroos seems to made usually (lately it's gotten better). But Australia has so much to offer, so it's exciting to see some work done for that great diverse continent.

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:16 pm

This looks like a fantastic new line! I'm very impressed with your Thylacine. It's one of the best I've seen on the market.

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Are you only going to make Australian animals or do you plan on expanding to others too?

Yes, we'll be definitely making other animals also, but expect mainly Australian animals initially as we are first building a range to cater to the Australian tourist market Smile

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Christophe invited me to your FB page, so I was curious what this was about! So excited to see what comes of this! Very Happy

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:51 am

Beautiful model! I love it! Congrats and good luck. Applause
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:39 am

I expected a list of animals that you want to produce and now I can already see the first picture of a new model Very Happy Fantastic new cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 pm

... And what is it scale?

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Sergey wrote:
... And what is it scale?

Jarda wrote:
It is fractionally bigger. A similar height at shoulders but broader and the head is higher due to pose. 1:15 scale. 4.2cm tall at the shoulders, 6cm at top of head and 11cm long nose to tip of tail. Smile

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 pm

barracudacat wrote:
This looks like a fantastic new line! I'm very impressed with your Thylacine. It's one of the best I've seen on the market.
Thankyou so much cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
So excited to see what comes of this!
Us too!! bounce

Robert wrote:
Beautiful model! I love it! Congrats and good luck.
Thanks Robert, much appreciated Smile

Duck-Anch-Amon wrote:
I expected a list of animals that you want to produce and now I can already see the first picture of a new model. Fantastic news
... and our second figure will be revealed in the next few days Very Happy

FlaffyRaptors

FlaffyRaptors

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Perhaps we might see some Australian megafauna?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:12 pm

FlaffyRaptors wrote:

Great idea! Thylacoleo, Diprotodon, Megalania, Giant Moa, Haast's eagle.....!! And Saltwater crocodile. bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Yes ! Goant moa, - or just a moa Very Happy

Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:34 pm

FlaffyRaptors wrote:

cyclops cyclops cyclops - that's the closest I could find to a winky emoticon Very Happy

terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:17 pm

wonderful model! I love thylacines! Im hoping for more Aussie prehistoric megafauna and birds.

the only thing I dont like... is that you're an Australian company which means getting your models in the USA wont be easy. Laughing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:25 am

FlaffyRaptors wrote:

cyclops cyclops cyclops - that's the closest I could find to a winky emoticon Very Happy

Wink Wink Wink This one is closest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:04 am

Woah, the few pictures on your facebook look so good! I´m excited about this new brand. Good luck!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Oh my goodness is that what I think it is on Facebook?

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Yes a Marsupial Lion !! this is getting so exciting !!! bounce drunken

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Will come unusual modern australian animals too? The best for me in first time of a figurine :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:37 pm

terrorchicken wrote:
wonderful model! I love thylacines! I'm hoping for more Aussie prehistoric megafauna and birds. The only thing I dont like... is that you're an Australian company which means getting your models in the USA wont be easy
Thanks! Head over to our Southlands Facebook Page for the first hint of our 2nd figure! Southlands figures will initially be available at MiniZoo. MiniZoo ships to the USA almost every day of the week and the shipping costs are very reasonable Smile

Kikimalou wrote:
Wink  Wink  Wink This one is closest  Very Happy
Thanks Christophe .. haha I've been schooled on emoticons Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh my goodness is that what I think it is on Facebook?
Yes!! can't wait to share more photos soon Smile

James Panda wrote:
Yes a Marsupial Lion !! this is getting so exciting !!!  bounce  drunken
Thanks James, we are really excited about this figure too!!

Widukind wrote:
Will come unusual modern australian animals too? The best for me in first time of a figurine :)
.. yes there will be a mix of common and unusual animals. The common animals will be in different & unique poses. We are aiming to give collectors some fantastic new figures.. more reveals to come!!

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:46 pm

You just may have the new best company if what all you say is true. I just hope I can get them where I live someday, because it seems like you will be catering to collectors and hitting points I wish the main brands would more often (unique poses, a little more diverse species etc).

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:50 pm

It looks like I'm gonna have to start collecting more than just Schleich.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t11349-pokeyanyway-s-search-list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next