Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Giant Felines

Go down 
+4
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
Thitanium Prince
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi! Long time no see, I had to go through a quite harsh period, but I managed to take some photos of my childhood AAA collection. The majority of my AAA animals suffer from scuffs or paint loss, but they still have a nice charm, I played A LOT with them in the early nineties. These three, however, are in pretty immaculate condition, since I kept them as treasures on a shelf.
So, here we go! I always thought to have the complete serie of giant felines, but the catalogue I posted here a couple years ago proved me wrong: there's another tiger, which I never saw anywhere when I was a child, and both that and my tiger have a white version.
I used a jack adapter for scale, I didn't have batteries or legos at hand.
Here's the majestic lion, my favourite of the three:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There's the tiger:
And finally the cheetah!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi again, Federico , I hope your hard time are over by now ? Shocked

What lovely cats !! And they have extra charm, because they have been giving you a lot of great hours of play Very Happy
AAA has made som very wonderful models, as these sho so clearly, - thankyou very much for sharing flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Great catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Welcome back, Federico!
The catalogue you kindly posted few years ago was very helpful to us once it gave us a general perception of what AAA range consisted. It also helped us to find answers to several questions we had about the company. Though, as all good misteries of this universe, much more we know, more aware we are of how much we ignore. Lots of questions are still pending amd several others we didn'n't know we wanted to ask. Laughing i hope your life get easier now amd that you have a longer stay om forum. Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Giant Cat info   AAA Giant Felines EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 12:21 am

Hi again,

Hey, when you say giant, what do you mean? Are these cats 13 inches, or are they more like 18 inches? Just wondering, so I can investigate them for myself. I've seen a AAA cheetah which is 13 inches (96560), but I've never seen one that's larger. Man these would be so useful in my collection. Anyway, I have heard about a AAA jumbo tiger and lion, but never a cheetah before. Man, I sure wish I could go to the factory in China, and just explore AAA's show room! That would be so much fun, and very intesting for me as a collector. Anyway, if anyone has information about the measurements of these cats, let me know.

Aschuck

P.S. Did they do a leopard in jumbo format too?

Back to top Go down
aaronscoolest

Country/State : Canada

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
aaronscoolest

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:38 pm

Sorry posted some multiple times
Back to top Go down
aaronscoolest

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 pm

Don’t forget the AAA polar bear. Not a feline but still jumbo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:51 am

I love how the wolf photographed in your last photo- the way its eyes show up and the lighting on the face is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:58 am

aaronscoolest wrote:
Sorry posted some multiple times

Don't worry, I fix the problem Very Happy

I have the Chinese wolf which is already very big, those AAA are indeed jumbo size Shocked Very impressive !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA Giant Felines Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Giant Felines   AAA Giant Felines Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Giant Felines
Page 1 of 1