Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Novathekittycat

Country/State : Canada

Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:01 pm

When I was 11, me and my friend would collect plastic dogs and play with them. She moved somewhere hours away, and now many of my dogs are left without their children, parents, mates, and siblings. I bought most of the ones that she had on Ebay or Amazon, and right now I'm only missing one. This one is in the Wild Republic Tube. There's also another one that I have in that tube, and her dog chewed the nose, so I need a new one. The nose isn't completely broken, but has left a horrible scar.

I ordered the Wild Republic Dog Tube off Amazon.ca. 50% to get Max back, 25% to replace Kate (The one with the broken nose) and 25% to get new dogs.
Max wasn't there, instead of him there was a double beagle. I was so upset, I cried. This friend that I had was like a sister. She isn't in my life anymore, and these little plastic toys have so much meaning to me. My mom won't let me send it back and buy a new one. I don't want to order it again, I need to know where I can buy it in REAL-LIFE STORES in CANADA ONLY. NOT US, UK OR EUROPE. CANADA.

Please tell me where I can buy it. Max's children miss him and I do too. I may sound like a little kid, but you would understand if you were me.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:35 am

I can't help with local shops in Canada once I live in Portugal. Are you referring to Paws & Claws tube?
Which particular dog are you missing, I couldn't understand. scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:26 am

Hello, Kittycat, and welcome here Very Happy

I live in Denmark, so all I can do is to cross my fingers that you find the right model.
We sometimes see Wild Republic products at zoos, aquariums, wild parks and such. Perhaps it is the same in Canada ?

Ohh, how sad that you got the wrong dog in the toob.Suspect
The last years, the quality of ( especially the paintwork) of those tubes has become much worse.
Sad if they can't even put the right models in them , - but it can happen. I tried the same with a Safari TOOB,  but got a new one instead.
Try talking to your mom again. It is normal to want a new product if the one you get is not as described Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.

What breed was Max? Perhaps someone has that figure and can help you, even if they aren't in Canada- and we do have several Canadian members here.

Do you have Bass Pro Shops in Canada? I see them advertising as selling Wild Republic tubes.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 am

Welcome here, you can ask sbell :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??   Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Wild Republic Tubes in Stores in Canada??
Page 1 of 1