Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 RECUR 2017 Part 3

Go down 
+7
jarda
Kikimalou
Silver Unicornis
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
SUSANNE
Rita1992
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita1992




Country/State : China
Age : 30
Joined : 2016-12-13
Posts : 25

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

RECUR 2017 New Products Part 3.
Personally, my favorite is Great horned owl. How about you? Which one is your favorite?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 70
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 37814

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

You are right ! That owl is wonderful cheers

I love the bear also, and the snake looks like a very fine model Very Happy
Nothing wrong with the eagle, but there are so many of them...probably because the North American market wants them ?

Recur certainly has a lot of beautyful and interesting models this year Applause Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind


Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 41398

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Nice models but too huge again :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can collect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Moderator
Saarlooswolfhound


Country/State : USA
Age : 26
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 9839

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:17 pm

The rattler is my favorite. The owl is pretty great too. cheers

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis


Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 35
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1337

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:27 am

*gasps*
THAT OWL! I need it! I love you

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 18580

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 am

Silver Unicornis wrote:
*gasps*
THAT OWL! I need it! I love you

The same for me, this owl is big but absolutely marvelous drunken
Back to top Go down
Rita1992




Country/State : China
Age : 30
Joined : 2016-12-13
Posts : 25

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re all   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 am

LOL. It seems the OWL is most pupular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
jarda

jarda


Country/State : Česká republika
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 1188

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

The owl is excellent (but a little huge for me)...
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf


Country/State : United States
Age : 40
Joined : 2015-03-02
Posts : 416

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm

jarda wrote:
The owl is excellent (but a little huge for me)...

Exactly what I thought! So many Recurs are absolutely lovely but they are so big, where could I put them? Laughing

_________________
Jessica
Schleich | Safari Ltd. | CollectA | Papo | Mojö Fun | Bullyland | Yowie | Little Critterz | Breyer | et al...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger


Country/State : Portugal
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 32470

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Is the rattlesnake moveable or it preserves always the same pose? I like the owl too! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada


Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 27
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3353

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba


Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 41
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 4219

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Hi Julie,
the only place (for now) is Aliexpress ,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada


Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 27
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3353

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 pm

costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Hi Julie,
the only place (for now) is Aliexpress ,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

Thanks for the link, Kosta! I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and to be honest, the site scares me a bit What a Face But I think I'll give it a try soon, anyway.. Thanks!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba


Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 41
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 4219

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Hi Julie,
the only place (for now) is Aliexpress ,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

Thanks for the link, Kosta! I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and to be honest, the site scares me a bit What a Face But I think I'll give it a try soon, anyway.. Thanks!

Julie, when you make an account there , it is actually easy to order and pay with PayPal ... it is almost the same like with Ebay...
If you decide to try and you have any questions, be welcome to ask me :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada


Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 27
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3353

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 am

costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Hi Julie,
the only place (for now) is Aliexpress ,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

Thanks for the link, Kosta! I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and to be honest, the site scares me a bit What a Face But I think I'll give it a try soon, anyway.. Thanks!

Julie, when you make an account there , it is actually easy to order and pay with PayPal ... it is almost the same like with Ebay...
If you decide to try and you have any questions, be welcome to ask me :)

That's most kind of you Kosta, thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I first order there. It sounds easy like that, I've never had any difficulties with eBay. Hopefully I'll be able to get my first Recur figurine soon Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content





RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
RECUR 2017 Part 3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RECUR 2017
» Recur Toys 2017 Part 4
» RECUR : Sea Animals
» any new Recur animals?
» New Brand: Recur.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Recur-
Jump to: