Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RECUR 2017 Part 3

Go down 
+7
jarda
Kikimalou
Silver Unicornis
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
SUSANNE
Rita1992
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita1992

Country/State : China

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

RECUR 2017 New Products Part 3.
Personally, my favorite is Great horned owl. How about you? Which one is your favorite?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

You are right ! That owl is wonderful cheers

I love the bear also, and the snake looks like a very fine model Very Happy
Nothing wrong with the eagle, but there are so many of them...probably because the North American market wants them ?

Recur certainly has a lot of beautyful and interesting models this year Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Nice models but too huge again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:17 pm

The rattler is my favorite. The owl is pretty great too. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:27 am

*gasps*
THAT OWL! I need it! I love you

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 am

Silver Unicornis wrote:
*gasps*
THAT OWL! I need it! I love you

The same for me, this owl is big but absolutely marvelous drunken
Back to top Go down
Rita1992

Country/State : China

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re all   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 am

LOL. It seems the OWL is most pupular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

The owl is excellent (but a little huge for me)...
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm

jarda wrote:
The owl is excellent (but a little huge for me)...

Exactly what I thought! So many Recurs are absolutely lovely but they are so big, where could I put them? Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Is the rattlesnake moveable or it preserves always the same pose? I like the owl too! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Very nice, I like these Recur figurines. I understand why some find them too big, but for some models I'd like to make an exception (like that manatee from the first wave of releases What a Face ).
Can anyone tell me where I can get these splendid figurines? Or the earlier ones, just Recur in general.

Hi Julie,
the only place (for now) is Aliexpress ,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

Tarunyada

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 pm

costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Hi Julie,
I`m showing the link with the Manatee here : RECUR in Aliexpress and you can see all other models, which they sell for now Wink

Thanks for the link, Kosta! I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and to be honest, the site scares me a bit What a Face But I think I'll give it a try soon, anyway.. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the link, Kosta! I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and to be honest, the site scares me a bit What a Face But I think I'll give it a try soon, anyway.. Thanks!

Julie, when you make an account there , it is actually easy to order and pay with PayPal ... it is almost the same like with Ebay...
If you decide to try and you have any questions, be welcome to ask me :)

Tarunyada

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 am

costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Hi Julie,

Julie, when you make an account there , it is actually easy to order and pay with PayPal ... it is almost the same like with Ebay...
If you decide to try and you have any questions, be welcome to ask me :)

That's most kind of you Kosta, thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I first order there. It sounds easy like that, I've never had any difficulties with eBay. Hopefully I'll be able to get my first Recur figurine soon Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECUR 2017 Part 3   RECUR 2017 Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RECUR 2017 Part 3
Page 1 of 1