Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. Empty
PostSubject: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:35 pm

OK so i decided to buy some yowies today. and i asked a question i wish id never did because now im Md beyond any reasonable measure.

Do you know what happens to the Precious little Animal figures that go un discovered at a store when there covered in Chocolate?

Mad THEY THROW THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

YES those little collectible Animal figurines that we all would love to adopt because there precious?   They just throw them in the garbage because the food on the outside is expired and they cant sell it.

I dont know about you but this is beyond un believable. these things are worth something to us and they just treat them like garbage no matter what.   YES the chocolate is bad but guess what?  THATS THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING OF THE ENTIRE PRODUCT. and they take that least important thing into account and use it to trash some precious models that are supposed to be  gems among the Animal Toy Market.

Im sorry for the rant.      But is anyone just as upset by this as I am?    No wonder the Bald Eagle is rare.   THE KEEP THROWING THEM IN THE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a Yowie that you need?   Try the dumpster geek
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:50 pm

The horrible amount of things thrown away upsets me too !!!
Tons and tons and tons of good food is thrown away every day, - and now little, innocent plastic animals also  Sad

Idea Some supermarket here have stuff cheaply for sale with a sign "Look at the "best before" date".
They could do that with the yowies  bounce  bounce

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 am

You could check with food pantries also- one near me gets lots of expired food from area grocers, including Walmart- and much of it is candy. Maybe I should check it out someday; they tend to be kind of pricey though for expired food you can't return if it's spoiled so I haven't been for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:27 am

I'm not surprised. Since the market is theoretically kids they have to be extra careful.  Or they just have limited storage capacity.  Unfortunately, in this case, the food part has to come into play.

I suppose since you feel so strongly and you KNOW when the expiration dates are You could TRY to see if you could come to an arrangement with the head manager to purchase some up to X number at a discounted priced a night or two before they expire? Or see if they do go to a specific food pantry?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:12 am

I just googled "Food pantries" . What a great idea cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.   UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store. Empty

Back to top Go down

UNSOLD Yowies and what happens when the Chocolate Expires in store.
Page 1 of 1