Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger

Go down 
+32
JamesPanda
Roger
Dutch Bear
Anouk
Tarunyada
Tove
sealman72
pm64
Night Elf
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Menphis
Ana
NightLioness
Noémi
Gwaine
normal fox
TheShepherdBlue
Saien
lucky luke
Masoud
arafan
costicuba
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Duck-Anch-Amun
SeanieP
SUSANNE
MartinH
ulinuk
donny ong
Kikimalou
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Choose the 2016 Wildlife Figure of the year
CollectA Grevy's Zebra
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 15 ]
CollectA Himalayan Tahr
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
CollectA Hirola
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 12 ]
Papo Marabou Stork
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
CollectA Nilgai
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Schleich pangolin
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 6 ]
CollectA Shoebill
 8% [ 7 ]
Papo Standing tiger
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 26 ]
Mojo sitting White Rhino calf
The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 89

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:52 pm

It was easy for me to pick a favourite from all the other catagories.
But it was nearly impossible to choose just one of the Wildlife candidates.
There are so many beauties, I had to "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" my winner for 2016. Embarassed

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Uhh, this is the hardest poll ever !
Till now, I was waiting for an inspiration for me, to come from somewhere .. Laughing
We almost can see the winner ...although, there is still more then 24 hours.
And to give a little surprise, for the friends, who knows me ... Yes, I love Tigers, and I love this Papo model, but I`m trying to be more open ..and I voted for another model Very Happy
As I can see , it will be not the winner, but it is one of a kind ...so it deserves my respect :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:42 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

The STS 2016 Wildlife Figure is the Papo standing Tiger  cheers

The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Papo50208Paw

Below the Final ranking:

1 Papo Standing tiger
2 CollectA Grevy's Zebra
3 CollectA Hirola
4 CollectA Himalayan Tahr
4 CollectA Nilgai
4 CollectA Shoebill
7 Schleich pangolin
8 Mojo sitting White Rhino calf
9 Papo Marabou Stork
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 am

This is such a wonderful model! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:08 pm

This tiger is a beautiful model. I love you
I love tigers and big cats from Papo, but my favorite in the wild life categori 2016 is the Nilgai from CollectA. Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:42 pm

While I voted for the CollectA Zebra, this tiger is another beautiful model and no doubt worthy of the title Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Tove wrote:
I love tigers and big cats from Papo, but my favorite in the wild life categori 2016 is the Nilgai from CollectA. Applause
I also voted the nilgai despite its simple pose. Animals like these don't need unusual poses. My vote could be easily to CollectA's grevy's zebra if it was not the little but important flaw Susanne pointed in her great walk around! Very Happy This zebra is a real collector targeted figure. An unusual species, very hard in terms of manufacturing and it was even positioned in a higher price range as it happened with the Mojö gaur. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Roger wrote:
Tove wrote:
I also voted the nilgai despite its simple pose. Animals like these don't need unusual poses. My vote could be easily to CollectA's grevy's zebra if it was not the little but important flaw Susanne pointed in her great walk around! Very Happy  This zebra is a real collector targeted figure. An unusual species, very hard in terms of manufacturing and it was even positioned in a higher price range as it happened with the Mojö gaur. Wink

So...Who voted for the tiger since it's not you and... Not me Wink  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tove wrote:
I also voted the nilgai despite its simple pose. Animals like these don't need unusual poses. My vote could be easily to CollectA's grevy's zebra if it was not the little but important flaw Susanne pointed in her great walk around! Very Happy  This zebra is a real collector targeted figure. An unusual species, very hard in terms of manufacturing and it was even positioned in a higher price range as it happened with the Mojö gaur. Wink

Laughing Laughing My wife voted CollectA hirola so it was not ehr fault either. Wink Yes, I want to know who voted in that tiger. Suspect study Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tove wrote:

Laughing Laughing My wife voted CollectA hirola so it was not ehr fault either.  Wink Yes, I want to know who voted in that tiger. Suspect study Wink

Me either ... Very Happy ... And my choice was also the same as the one of your wife Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:26 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tove wrote:

Laughing Laughing My wife voted CollectA hirola so it was not ehr fault either.  Wink Yes, I want to know who voted in that tiger. Suspect study Wink

Me either ... Very Happy ... And my choice was also the same as the one of your wife Wink

Laughing The same for me Wink

Rogério, tell your lady she has very good taste...At least for antelopes Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger   The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2016 STS Wildlife Figure of the Year: Papo standing Tiger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3