Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta

Go down 
+2
Roger
costicuba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta Empty
PostSubject: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 am

Here is another T.M. model - new to my collection.

With perfect size and also interesting to me with it`s very good proportions, nice pose and very typical Lion - body shape.

T.M. has very interesting style for animal models and I think, this one is no no exception too.

It has some flaws on a sculpture ..but over all , I think it`s a nice piece :)

Let`s see it :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now, some photos with other models :

With Schleich one :

With Papo one :

And one special photo for TAI :

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:11 am

That's a nice and unknown lion for me. He is surprisingly detailed with a noticiable muscular expression. It has also a very nice pose, a unique design and I like particularly the way body flanks are sculpted. It is slightly smaller than those from major brands but iw works nicely with them. If it is 2011 what is marked, it is the first time I see a Toy Major figure marked with that year and, as they are sold often in small sets, it may mean that there are other figures of similar quality to hunt. Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Interesting lion figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:35 pm

It is great to see such a beautyful model from TM, whic is sometimes a bit strangely sculptured, - and trust Our Kosta to spot it and make a fine walkaround bounce cheers Applause bounce Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Now, put it on TAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Now, put it on TAI!!!

Maybe it's an idea to learn how to put content on TAi yourself. It isn't that hard, actually Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Now, put it on TAI!!!

It is on TAI cat
Now that I already have a boss, I just need a salary. Laughing
Seriously Valerie, Julie is right. It would be fantastic to put all your enthusiasm on Toy Animal Wiki. Editing is quite easy and you will have fun doing it. I know you have some limitations to access your computer but this project deserves definitely more editors. You are also a good researcher of figures from 80's and 90«'s when North American market was invaded with animal figures. I can give all the suport you need and everything can be fixed at the wiki. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 am

Thank you for your comments everybody :)

Roger is right, maybe there are other T.M. models from this 2011 year, looking interesting like this lion.
I bought this one from the Ebay Uk seller, which Susanne also mentioned, on her topic with her new models.

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Now, put it on TAI!!!

It is on TAI cat
Now that I already have a boss, I just need a salary. Laughing  

Laughing lol!
Valerie , we have to be more patient with the people who work on TAI , or yes...we can learn how to do it, by our self.
These members are giving from their free time to do it...and it is also a lot of work  Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 pm

If it is the same lion, I think now we know a few of its friends. Wink
This is an official picture and that's a product still available on Toy Major range.
Looks different from the official picture but it seems to be the cheetah for sale.

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta   Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Major Lion - walkaround by Kosta
Page 1 of 1