Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friedel Red Fox Walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 8:17 am

As requested, a walkaround of the Friedel fuchs. Very Happy

This fox is larger than all of my other composition foxes. It's around the same scale as my Breyer red fox but in great condition.

I'm unsure of the era but the seller had it listed as "1950's".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:03 am

Interesting fox

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:05 am

https://www.figuren-journal.com/Index.cgi?action=articles&articles=detail&id=53

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Ohhh! So beautyful, Fallon I love you I love you

Your collection of composition models ( and others, of course) is fabulous cheers

How big is the fox? I have no idea how big the Breyer fox is, - I didn't even know that it existed Embarassed Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:59 pm

We are, almost every day, surprised with something exciting on forum. I saw it in your additions topic and got immediately in love with that figure. Now I learned that it is much larger than the common composition figures what is also surprising. Your walk around shows how beautiful this piece is, that despite having around 60 years it is in fantastic condition too. I think I didn't know about Friedel at all, the link Andreas provided talks about (hollow?) composition material. You are an amazing collector, you find so many unknown and old figures.
It may be the pose and ears but anytime I see this figure, the Mojö hyena pops up. Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Beautiful fox model !
And for sure very ``foxy`` Very Happy
Thank you for this great walkaround :)

PostSubject: Re: Friedel Red Fox Walkaround    Friedel Red Fox Walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

Friedel Red Fox Walkaround
Page 1 of 1