Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)

Go down 
+7
Roger
zirkoon
SUSANNE
widukind
75senta75
SeanieP
Florian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) Empty
PostSubject: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 18:05

Hello friends,
I'm working on a new diorama dedicated to Australian fauna.
The work isn't finished so I pictured some of my amazing handmade models (made by our favorite sculptors What a Face) with a part of my diorama to make a test.
I'm happy to see my figures becoming alive with this nice diorama sunny
Enjoy them Wink
I'll make new pictures soon when I'll get my new package of Southlands Replicas Wink

Scene 1 (happening in Etiopia) : A Grévy's zebra is looking at a walking gelada remembering us we are on his territory.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Scene 2 (happening in Botswana) : A male common nyala is walking in the desert savannah.

Last edited by Florian on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 8:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 18:22

I love it--great scenery! I need to get started on mine. Now instead of an African Diorama I may do a zoo diorama of the African section of a large zoo....

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 19:32

Very fine Florian! I am looking forward to see the result! I love you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 19:58

Great!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 20:56

I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE those sceneries, - and such wonderful models you have Applause Applause Applause

Isn't one of the trees a branch from a Schleich tree ? It looks gorgeous !!! Very Happy

It is very exiting to see what else you are making...uhhh, I wished I had that sort of talents Laughing

zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 23:32

WOW! It looks fantastic! Your models and the sceneries are great!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 23:57

Using these superb models to test your diorama shows how high you are leveling your enthusiasm with Southlands Replicas. Your work looks fantastic and I am sure your Australian animals will fit nicely on it. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 1:51

zirkoon wrote:
WOW! It looks fantastic! Your models and the sceneries are great!

I agree with you. cheers

zirkoon, you have beautiful picture in your avatar.

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 13:51

Thank you friends (Shawn, Yvette, Andreas, Susanne, zirkoon, Rogerio and Fernando) for such kind words sunny sunny I'm happy you like my pictures.

@ Susanne : The tree isn't from Schleich. My father collects toy soldiers and uses to make dioramas in his showcases. I found some unpainted trees in a box and I took the one on the right (first picture) to paint it sunny

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 15:22

Looks great! Fantastic work Florian Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:19

Wow, what a fantastic project, Florian! You made a beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing the photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 10:23

Thank you Anna sunny

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 8:40

Here are some new pictures !
The first one is a scene happening in Uganda and the two others are the pictures I was waiting for ... this is with some Australian animals (including some new amazing Southlands Replicas) !
sunny sunny sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 11:05

This is wonderful cheers

Such pictures bring smiles and joy to look at Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Southland models ARE fantastic, - for example two hopping kangaroos makes it all look so real Applause

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 16:07

Thank you very much Susanne :)

cre8tivesoul

cre8tivesoul

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 9:47

Fantastic! And very authentic too! cheers I just love the little brushtail possum in the tree.

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 22:46

Thank you :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)   I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm working on a new diorama :) First pictures with some handmade models (uptaded 20/4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: