Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D

Go down 
+4
pipsxlch
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D Empty
PostSubject: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Somer weeks ago Yvette found a big lot of models on the net,at an extremely low price, and asked me if I was interested.
There were several New-ray models included, so I said yes, please  Laughing

The seller had mode, and how could I resist ?  Shocked  Embarassed
So I got an almost 2 kg parcel from München  cheers

Yvette included this lovely sledge from papo as a gift.
The horse is the beautyful Barb-horse, in grey Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Immediately I sorted the New-Ray models out, - there were 16 models of the old kind  cheers

I took a look at the others and thought that...hmmm, not very interesting  Suspect
But some days later , when I had drooled long enough over my New New Rays, I took a closer look, - and I must admit that I am delighted with a lot of them !!!!  drunken

Here is a flock of wild animals made in China. Very nice, aren't they ? Very Happy

Some comics models. I am sure my neigbour's little grandson will love them

The farm animals will probably go to the red cross shop Wink

These were originally also going to Red Cross, - but then I gasped !!! THAT PIG!!!!

It is the British Saddleback pig from McDonalds !!!!
The only one I am missing to have them all  bounce  cheers  

Look ! My piggie-flock is now complete  cheers

Some cute Hong Kong models

Little horses. VERY interesting. I am going to make a topic about them  Very Happy

A cute little unmarked foal :

And then this flock : They have no mark at all ! Does anybody know anything about them ?

Two of them have painted belly ...

I wonder what animal this is  scratch
A markhor, perhaps ? It is the only one I can think of, which has such a beard and corkscrew-like horns  Very Happy

A little, unmarked calf, - Elastolin perhaps ?

Two lions, - one is hmmm, unusual, the other is very interesting !

He has no paint and no marking. He is made of very heavy, solid plastic, which has about the same feeling as the Invicta models.

I love him more and more as I get to know him better  Laughing

Very interesting : Yvette found these on TAI, they are Playspace models...I plan to make a topic about them too  Very Happy

Yvette, you have given me hours of fun with this flock cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 pm

I think you'll have more hours of fun with them once, as far as we are used, we will find soon or later what some of them are. I really enjoy these posts with unusual figures. I never noticed that there was a grey Barb. I am also very happy that you completed your McDonald's pig collection. I can't be of much help with these unknown, though, your markhor is probably an eland. I'd love to see the other side of that figure if possible. It seems slightly inspired in a Marx eland ... it is good to remind that Marx was already the best known company, a little as it is Schleich now. :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 am

They are all fantastic! cheers I have a similar drafter foal but mine is white I think. Can't wait to read your topic on the horses Wink

Congrats my friend! Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Somer weeks ago Yvette found a big lot of models on the net,at an extremely low price, and asked me if I was interested.
There were several New-ray models included, so I said yes, please  Laughing

The seller had mode, and how could I resist ?  Shocked  Embarassed
So I got an almost 2 kg parcel from München  cheers

Immediately I sorted the New-Ray models out, - there were 16 models of the old kind  cheers

I took a look at the others and thought that...hmmm, not very interesting  Suspect
But some days later , when I had drooled long enough over my New New Rays, I took a closer look, - and I must admit that I am delighted with a lot of them !!!!  :drunk:

The farm animals will probably go to the red cross shop Wink

These were originally also going to Red Cross, - but then I gasped !!! THAT PIG!!!!

It is the British Saddleback pig from McDonalds !!!!
The only one I am missing to have them all!
Look ! My piggie-flock is now complete  cheers

Very interesting : Yvette found these on TAI, they are Playspace models...I plan to make a topic about them too  Very Happy

Yvette, you have given me hours of fun with this flock cheers

Yay Susanne and Yvette!

Those Chinamal pigs and the duck actually look rather interesting! And I'm jealous- your McDonalds has neat things like these pigs?! Ours just have movie/toy tie ins!

Those little animals are Playvisions? Those models are some of the ones in the no-name box of figures I recently purchased from a closing store. I used them as Easter egg stuffers and will try to sell some at the church yard sale this Saturday- there must be a hundred or more! Probably 15 or so different animal models in the assortment, no manufacturer info on the packaging.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 am

Big congrats on such great models, especially the surprise pig!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:42 am

Thankyou friends Very Happy

Roger, - yes !!! The "Markhor" is an eland, and quite inspired by Marx, as you say cheers

Pips, no, we never had those models in Denmark. For many years it has been forbidden by law to make free toys dependant on buying something else. A shop can of course give free stuff, but then it is for all, not just the people who buy something. Rolling Eyes
These models are from 1998 and you can find them in USA too Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou friends Very Happy

Roger, - yes !!! The "Markhor" is an eland, and quite inspired by Marx, as you say cheers

Your other unmarked figures also look like Marx. I think Tim could help you better on them once he knows alot about these USA vintage brands. I've found that some collectors of Marx identify the first eland, I am not sure it is this one, as a wild goat although they tell it was marketed as an eland. Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Great photos, Susanne! That is a very interesting surprise package with many nice figures.
I like this kind of parcels so much. The largest catch is certainly the group with the New Ray animals. But also the horse group and the animals by Playspace. The calf is by Elastolin softplastic and you got finally the missing pig!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

The little black foal is a copy of Britains made in Hong Kong.The picture with the 2 giraffes and the other wild animals are also made in Hong Kong- I had many of them as a child and still have a few left! Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Taos wrote:
The little black foal is a copy of Britains  made in Hong Kong.The picture with the 2 giraffes and the other wild animals are also made in Hong Kong- I had many of them as a child and still have a few left! Smile

Thankyou very much , Taylor flower

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D   Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaps of unusual models from Yvette :D
Page 1 of 1