Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)

Go down 
+5
landrover
Seeway
costicuba
SUSANNE
donny ong
9 posters
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) Empty
PostSubject: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:22 am

I found these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Thankyou very, very much for the links, Donny cheers
Some greay models, - the lion is magnificent !!! drunken
The tiger is nice, but there is somthing about the nose in profile...scratch

I just can't wait to get those two birds  bounce  Very Happy

Wow !!! There is lots to look forward to bounce bounce cheers

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:11 am

You're most welcome Susanne!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:32 am

It is a pleasure to watch all models with so many, nice, real photos.
Thank you very much Donny for all these links  Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

The tiger is nice, but there is somthing about the nose in profile...scratch

I agree with Susanne, the nose is too long ..I don`t know why scratch
And the tale is too fat ..
But the body and legs are looking very nice, the proportions..also the walking pose.
And we have to praise Collecta about the paint work Very Happy
These are the most detailed and accurate strips, on a tiger model so far. Not only on the body, but also on the head.
Although , they use pure black paint, which I don`t like so much ..but .. Very Happy

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Donny, this links is really helpful to me. Thank you so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Marvellous link,and with these photos,now,I have news animals
In my Collecta list.
Thanks for sharing.

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:22 am

You're most welcome Friends!

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:59 am

Grazie Donny ... photographs are highly detailed ! The leopard Seal is a Gem ! Fantastic Beasts and now I know how much more I want them !

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:06 am

You're very welcome James!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:31 am

I'd like to add some information about these figures.
The Bongo's size is intermediate between those of the Mountain Nyala's and the Giant Eland's
The Saiga is about the size of the Markhor. Made of the light yet hard material as to avoid bending legs due to the thin legs (the same material use for the Shoebill).
The Bactrian Camel is a bit smaller than the Giant Eland but it is chunky and quite heavy.
The Lion is about the size of the Brown Bear, but more slender.
The Tiger is about the size of the Brown Bear , but with longer yet more slender body.
The Platypus is about the size of the Capybara.
The Secretarybird is about the size of the Cassowary, but taller due to the long legs. Made of the light yet hard material as to avoid bending legs (the same material used for the Shoebill).
The Woodpecker's body (not including the tree trunk) is about the size of the Gentoo Penguin, but a bit longer and more slender.
The Leopard Seal is about the size of the Pygmy Sperm Whale.
The Spanish Bull is about the size of the Water Buffalo, a bit bigger than the Watusi Bull.
The Tinker Stallion is just a bit smaller the the Shire Horse Mare.
The Gypsy Mare is a bit bigger than the Ardennes Stallion.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:32 am

Thank you for the informations Donny, the most figurines do look really nice, as I said before, I am no fan of this strange size variations, so I still would like to see some comparations photos. At the moment the bongo, saiga, leopard seal and I really hope these will stay there. I still don't understand why they made the camel so small and the secretary birds so big.

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Guilty pleasure: spanish bull. Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:23 am

arafan wrote:
Thank you for the informations Donny, the most figurines do look really nice, as I said before, I am no fan of this strange size variations, so I still would like to see some comparations photos. At the moment the bongo, saiga, leopard seal and I really hope these will stay there. I still don't understand why they made the camel so small and the secretary birds so big.

You're very welcome. I agree about the Camel. It's about the size of Safari's Camel. I thinks it's too small for a camel. Regarding the Secretarybird, I think it would be really very difficult to mold the crown feather if they make it in a smaller size.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:54 am

donny ong wrote:
arafan wrote:

You're very welcome. I agree about the Camel. It's about the size of Safari's Camel. I thinks it's too small for a camel. Regarding the Secretarybird, I think it would be really very difficult to mold the crown feather if they make it in a smaller size.

It's a real pitty of that camel, the figurine looks so nice... It makes sense for the secretary, still a pitty that it's so big, as it could easily hunt a small antelope or something, but it is really a well done model!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:31 am

Thats great :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:43 am

arafan wrote:
donny ong wrote:
arafan wrote:

It's a real pitty of that camel, the figurine looks so nice... It makes sense for the secretary, still a pitty that it's so big, as it could easily hunt a small antelope or something, but it is really a well done model!

Yes Bryan, the Camel - other than the size - is wonderful. As for the Secretarybird, we have to accept this as it can't be avoided.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)   2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com) Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 CollectA (by blog.naver.com)
Page 1 of 1