Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more

Go down 
+45
A-J
Jetty
HKHollinstone
Bonnie
littlebear
bmathison1972
Advicot
pm64
cougar62
Shanti
Yurumi
Pardofelis
halichoeres
SyLoBe
Melekh
NightLioness
Dom77
Taos
costicuba
black
sbell
kyoryu
Dum_my
Joan Milelire
Dark Pegasus
lucky luke
PeGe
Quijotebi
widukind
MiniZoo
Numa
SUSANNE
Florian
Kikimalou
Noémi
miniNature
Saarlooswolfhound
bjarki12
signatus
landrover
SeanieP
donny ong
Ana
75senta75
Philter4
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 1:16 am

They are fabulous! Great job!

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 4:57 pm

miniNature wrote:
Thanks! Smile

rogerpgvg wrote:
You make such amazing models, Mininature. Is there a possibility that you will produce them in colour in future? I don't know whether colour-printing technology is already good enough, but I imagine it won't be too far away. I think your models are better than any other, and I have bought a few, but I have to admit that I am just not very good at painting them.

I'm afraid we have to wait still for more years for this technology Crying or Very sad There are already color printers, but the material, detail and color quality still isn't up to the level we need for that. Too bad, but maybe you can find some talent here on the forum who you can ask to paint figurines for you. Miguel and Joan both did great projects for some fellow forum members. Applause

Thanks. Yes, Miguel and Joan produce real masterpieces, but they become more expensive that way. I mean, not expensive for the pieces of art they are and the amount of time they put into it, but expensive compared to other, commercially produced figures.
Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Thanks!

rogerpgvg wrote:
miniNature wrote:
Thanks! Smile

rogerpgvg wrote:
You make such amazing models, Mininature. Is there a possibility that you will produce them in colour in future? I don't know whether colour-printing technology is already good enough, but I imagine it won't be too far away. I think your models are better than any other, and I have bought a few, but I have to admit that I am just not very good at painting them.

I'm afraid we have to wait still for more years for this technology Crying or Very sad There are already color printers, but the material, detail and color quality still isn't up to the level we need for that. Too bad, but maybe you can find some talent here on the forum who you can ask to paint figurines for you. Miguel and Joan both did great projects for some fellow forum members. Applause

Thanks. Yes, Miguel and Joan produce real masterpieces, but they become more expensive that way. I mean, not expensive for the pieces of art they are and the amount of time they put into it, but expensive compared to other, commercially produced figures.

Yes, that's absolutely true.

littlebear

littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Dear Stijn
I am glad you back in business I will like to know if you can make the Roan antilope. scimitar-horned oryx Addax,and the Blesbok

Nice to see you in bussines Littlebear
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 6:24 am

Beautyful elephants Very Happy

A question, - do wild adult elephants hold tails ? study

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:17 pm

They can be trained to do so :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 pm

littlebear wrote:
Dear Stijn
             I am glad you back in business I will like to know if you can make the Roan antilope. scimitar-horned oryx Addax,and the Blesbok

Nice to see you in bussines     Littlebear

Thanks! I hope to do them at some day, really love all the antelope species, but I think these 4 species are not highest on the list to create, so not in one of the upcoming releases.

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful elephants Very Happy

A question, - do wild adult elephants hold tails ? study

Adam is right. Wild young do, but it's very rarely seen in wild adults, so they are trained to keep it doing. But thinking of it, now purely hypothesis from my side, I guess it's often seen in groups of elephants kept by men as the leader from a young age, like elephant for logging, in the circus, or in the old fashion walks through zoos. Maybe because of this disturbance of natural group formation during their young age, they keep this 'childish' behavior and therefore they are not exactly trained to do so cause it looks cute or something, but more of a side effect of training elephants from a young age for other purposes. scratch

littlebear

littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Dear Stijm,
[i] will like to know the next figurines you will be made.Joan finish to painted the 4 sables antilopes
and I give him the OK to put on STS forum so all the member will see a little part of my collectionI will like to
have Roan antilopes next in 1/20 scales I give you a liste long time ago if you wantI I can give you a other one
Littlebear

Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:23 am

littlebear wrote:
Dear Stijm,
               [i] will like to know the next figurines you will be made.Joan finish to painted the 4 sables antilopes
and I give him the OK to put on STS forum so all the member will see a little part of my collectionI will like to
have Roan antilopes next in 1/20 scales I give you a liste long time ago if you wantI I can give you a other one
                                                                                                                                     Littlebear

Ah great! Looking forward to Joans work. That will be as always amazing Applause

Currently I'm working on a quite big project. For years I want to create a river crossing scene with wildebeests and crocodiles, so currently working on that and it will be a very large collection of unique poses, so it takes some time and maybe I put it to the side some times to create something else. I created a 2.0 detailed version of my crocodile and will do so too for the wildebeest.

As you noticed my big love for antelopes, their will be Roan antelopes at some day, but currently think this won't be for the coming months. So much animals I want, so much to do and so much time it takes to create them. Embarassed

Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 pm

littlebear wrote:
Dear Stijm,

As Littlebear commented I painted the amazing 4 sable antelope. I really like Stijn models and my collections is growing with his creations too. I hope you will make a lot of new species!

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Img_2031

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Joan Milelire wrote:
littlebear wrote:
Dear Stijm,

As Littlebear commented I painted the amazing 4 sable antelope. I really like Stijn models and my collections is growing with his creations too. I hope you will make a lot of new species!

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Img_2031

Thanks! Awesome work Joan!  Applause

There will be lots of new species for sure.  Very Happy

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Those sables are awesome!@

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:05 am

WOW just been on your website and your models are amazing and what an interesting way to create them! Applause Applause cheers cheers
But what caught my eye are your dogs! So beautiful and detailed and I would definitely like to add some to my collection one day! Do you take commissions?
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Bonnie wrote:
WOW just been on your website and your models are amazing and what an interesting way to create them! Applause Applause cheers cheers
But what caught my eye are your dogs! So beautiful and detailed and I would definitely like to add some to my collection one day! Do you take commissions?

Thank you so much Bonnie! Smile I did paid commissions in the past and still have some pending for quite some time, but at the moment I don't take any new ones. It is such time consuming and by doing all the commissions, I don't had the time anymore for creating the animals I wished to make and I felt the time pressure, so it began to feel like work. So for now unfortunately no commissions, but by keeping it a hobby and enjoying it, makes me far more productive. Smile

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:22 am

Yes I agree with you, its much more fun to do something when you love it rather than when it feels like work! Very Happy And I would definitely love to add your dogs to my collection at some point, you really are talented, so much detail! Please keep making dogs (especially rough collies and golden retrievers!! Very Happy Very Happy) And I will keep following this thread!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:36 am

Prodigious sables, thanks for sharing!

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Yes I agree with you, its much more fun to do something when you love it rather than when it feels like work! Very Happy And I would definitely love to add your dogs to my collection at some point, you really are talented, so much detail! Please keep making dogs (especially rough collies and golden retrievers!! Very Happy Very Happy) And I will keep following this thread!

Thanks! There will be more dogs in the future for sure. Smile

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:35 am

Very exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:55 am

I hope you will make an hogdeer very soon, it would be great
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:56 am

Beautiful painting Joan
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful painting Joan

Thank you Christophe Very Happy

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 7:20 pm

I had time to finish and upload some new animals.Smile But first I like to show you something I haven’t done before. I removed 2 models I wasn’t happy with anymore from the shop and replaced them with a 2.0 version.

Here you have a before and after. First from the Nile Crocodile, I changed for the upcoming project with a river crossing scene:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Render-Nijlkrokodil01-01-V1
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_34171538_11744462_1614373050_1_0

And I did it too with the Greater Kudu male:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Render-GKoedoe01-01-V1
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33107576_13975113_1604760664
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Render-GKoedoe01-02-V1
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33107584_13975113_1604760664

I hope you all agree they are an improvement. Smile

For the Nile Crocodile I also created 3 brand new poses:
A sunbathing one:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33110323_17491889_1604784787
One lying in water:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33110079_17491779_1604783386
And this one in a high walk position:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33110564_17491960_1604786050

Also a new dog, this time a Wire Fox Terrier, in a shape that’s not that extreme selective bred.
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33109851_17491657_1604781759

Next is the Humpback Whale, you can find at my shop in 6 different poses. Here 2 of them, a swimming and a breaching one:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33111382_17492421_1604792703
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33110910_17492128_1604793510

And last, but hopefully not least (cause it took quite some time to accomplish Razz ) a peacock with its train in folded, but also a displaying position:
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33111964_17492739_1604797404
miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 710x528_33111826_17492662_1604796537

Hope you’ll like them all! Very Happy

Last edited by miniNature on Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update May 20: Finally Hyenas and more
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next