Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 5: multiple new models and appearance on Dutch tv

Go down 
+44
littlebear
bmathison1972
Advicot
pm64
Caracal
cougar62
Shanti
Roger
Yurumi
Pardofelis
halichoeres
SyLoBe
Melekh
NightLioness
Dom77
Taos
costicuba
black
sbell
kyoryu
Dum_my
Joan Milelire
Dark Pegasus
lucky luke
PeGe
Quijotebi
widukind
MiniZoo
Numa
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Florian
Kikimalou
Noémi
miniNature
Saarlooswolfhound
bjarki12
signatus
landrover
SeanieP
donny ong
Ana
75senta75
Philter4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
miniNature

miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 5: multiple new models and appearance on Dutch tv - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 5: multiple new models and appearance on Dutch tv   miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 5: multiple new models and appearance on Dutch tv - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Thank you all!

A-J wrote:
cheers cheers cheers That's very exciting! I really love the show! Sounds like an awesome job. And I can imagine it takes a lot of work, 50 unique salmon models! Shocked 'petje af' Very Happy Thanks for sharing the pictures of the created dioramas.
I'm looking forward to the finals of Klein maar Fijn, and it's great to hear from you too again on this forum!

Enjoy the finals on Sunday Smile

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great to see more models, and fantastic that you are creating TV shows. I really think your models are the most realistic ones out there, they even beat the Japanese models. I am hoping that one day they will be able to print them in colour, as I am awful at painting. But I am thinking that bears and capybaras may not be too difficult I love the capybara with young. Are the young capybaras attached to the mother?

Thanks for that compliment! The technology is still improving and recently they added a new type of colour printer to their collection. Not perfect yet, but it's a step up. Unfortunately for adapting that new technology, I have to study also for a new skill to digitally paint the models. I don't think I'll start with that soon. Want to keep it in a hobby form and still a lot of sculpting I want to do. Don't know what the time will bring, but I think the craft of painting remains big in the hobby.
These capybaras are attached to the mother. But their are also 2 different young capybara models online and a standing female.

Roger wrote:
Stijn, thanks for all those details about the tv show and congratulations for being a part of it.
It all sounds fascinating to me and your works are absolutely incredible. Also, the salmon project is absolutely crazy, you really love to complicate your own life. Laughing
Haha, I think you're right. scratch But it was quite fun  Razz

Bonnie wrote:
Wow, amazing to hear the details and see these stunning photos! Shocked Applause cheers cheers The details and realism is incredible, all those tiny plants and the water- wow! Did you make any of these dioramas or were they made by other contestants? Very Happy I'd love to know more about how they are made, they are absolutely beautiful- is it all 3D printed? study Applause
And amazing that you were on TV! cheers
All 4 dioramas are created by the contestants. And they've done an awesome job. Only all the animals are printed and the rest they've created by hand and I think some of the leaves in the jungle diorama are products you can buy. In the episode you can see the process from start to finish, so I'll send you the episode. You won't understand everything they say, but I think visually most of it is understandable, so you can scroll a bit through the shots.

Ana wrote:
Wow, the new models and dioramas are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Fantastic work, I love it!
Also big congratulation on having a TV show! I will watch it later too Very Happy
Thanks! Enjoy watching, I guess with your talent in sculpting and painting it's up to your alley Smile

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 5: multiple new models and appearance on Dutch tv
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19