Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going ot Kruger in June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Going ot Kruger in June Empty
PostSubject: Going ot Kruger in June   Going ot Kruger in June EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi all,

I was lucky enough to win a 4 day/3 night safari in Kruger National Park, South Africa. Though airfare is not included ($$$$$), I am very excited for it.

Has anyone been to Kruger? I know it is a great park but very popular too, so may be crowded. I am going at the best time -- dry seaons where animals are easier to spot and group around water holes. I am flying into Johannesburg and am debating having my Tour team pick me up and drive 5 hours to the lodge at Kruger to fly for 50 minutes from Johannesburg to Kruger International Airport. I heard the ride is not bumpy but also not great scenic wise.

Any advise welcome!

thanks Shawn

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Going ot Kruger in June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going ot Kruger in June   Going ot Kruger in June EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:08 pm

I have no advises once I was never there or in any other similar place. I only want to wish that you enjoy a lot and that you are fortunate and for a wildlife lover, I think there isn't anything over it. That's the apex, please enjoy and let us know about your unforgetable experience. Very Happy

Going ot Kruger in June
Page 1 of 1