Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!

Go down 
+8
Barti
jarda
landrover
donny ong
SUSANNE
widukind
Ana
NightLioness
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 pm

I found these two lions in Gone with the Wind, great toyshop in Amsterdam.

When I heard that CollectA had redone their male lions, I was so happy!
CollectA is such a great brand, but some of their older animals needed to be redone in order to keep up with their current status.

Here are both lions, white one and the normal colored one.
In my opinion, this is the best white lion you can get!

Here are the photos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparrison photos!
First photo set is with Papo and Schleich male lions.

Second photo set, the CollectA male got some company Wink Laughing

Hope these where helpful Very Happy

Last edited by NightLioness on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Very nice! I like especially the "normal" coloured version Smile Congratulations Karin! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Nice figurines

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 7:58 pm

CollectA really needed a new and better lion. The company was being able of releasing so many great figures. Probably one of the most reputated companies among collectors of wild life figures and, such an emblematic figure as it is a male lion, was not represented with the convenient dignity.. I think this 3rd generation is a very good figure that could compete with the best lions on market.
Male lions were always a big problem for toy sculptors and they were rarely featured decently until recently. Schleich and Bullyland were always almost terrible with this particular animal and both are still far from doing a good lion despite all tries.
However, Papo, Mojö Fun, Safari and now this CollectA, all last versions of these companies, were really competent and I think those are really good examples of how a lion figure should look like. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

They are beauuutyful cheers
What a great find ! I didn't even know they were available yet .
And your pictures are so great Applause

Perhaps you will take pictures of both for TAI , please, please ?bounce
It would be great if the pictures contained the famous lego block or such ? Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 9:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beauuutyful cheers
What a great find ! I didn't even know they were available yet .
And your pictures are so great Applause

Perhaps you will take pictures of both for TAI , please, please ?bounce
It would be great if the pictures contained the famous lego block or such ? Very Happy

With pleasure! I shall take photos of them both, with Lego block, tomorrow for TAI Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 pm

THANKYOU !!! flower

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 4:58 am

Congrats Karin! They are so gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 am

Ana wrote:
Very nice! I like especially the "normal" coloured version Smile Congratulations Karin!  cheers

I agree with you.

Thanks Karin for nice comparisson. Wink

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:49 am

Great one, esp. the standard colour variant! I like the previous CollectA lion as well - strong competition to Papo masterpieces. Bravo CollectA!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 am

Added the two lions to TAI Very Happy I also added the Yellow Boxfish from CollectA 2017 on TAI too Very Happy

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Wow I'm pleasantly surprised by these lions. Both are wonderful.The quality of paint is better than the photos of london animal toys.Thank you NightLioness for great pictures.You can get a picture of these lions next to lion papo or schleich.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Barti wrote:
Wow I'm pleasantly surprised by these lions. Both are wonderful.The quality of paint is better than the photos of london animal toys.Thank you NightLioness for great pictures.You can get a picture of these lions next to lion papo or schleich.

Abselutely, wonder why I forgot to make comparison photos. Will make those tomorrow Very Happy

Barti

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 pm

I wonder if they will make a wonderful couple with my lioness from papo
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 8:53 am

NightLioness wrote:

Abselutely, wonder why I forgot to make comparison photos. Will make those tomorrow Very Happy

I understand perfectly !!! You were exited to how them to us, and it is highly appreciated Very Happy Wink

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:39 pm

I really love those two. Now watching your wonderful walkaround , with lovely photos,
at the same time these two lions are staying very close to me, on the table  Very Happy

This new Collecta Lion, is one of the best Lion replicas and I`m really happy that finally, Collecta made a nice Wild cat model.

A beautiful Lion, presented in a peaceful and proud pose ... real King :)

NightLioness wrote:

In my opinion, this is the best white lion you can get!

You are absolutely right Karin. This is my first White Lion model , because the others were just painted in white...
but this one has great colors and it looks very natural.
The normal color Lion is beautiful too, but I think, the White one is more interesting to me Very Happy

Thank you for this walkaround Karin cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 4:36 pm

I will post photos of them comparred to Schleich and Papo! Yesterday was a very busy dat for me, no time for photos. Hope today will be better!

Thank you all for your kind words :3
Happy to see these two get appreciation Very Happy

Barti

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 5:20 pm

It's good that you managed to buy such beautiful lions.Where I work anywhere I have not met Collecta figurines.Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm

I have a question since when Collecta is displaying its news in stores because we have the end of June and nowhere even ebay can see the bongo antelope.So far there are still no pictures compared to papo and schleich.Well unless I do not want to show something here.I wait patiently and greet you
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Barti wrote:

I have a question since when Collecta is displaying its news in stores because we have the end of June and nowhere even ebay can see the bongo antelope.So far there are still no pictures compared to papo and schleich.Well unless I do not want to show something here.I wait patiently and greet you

I have no idea actually. Hope some other members know that answer :)
I have posted comparrison photos of the lions Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 am

Barti wrote:

I surely hope so much that it is not because of Breyers purchase of them Shocked What a Face

Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 9:52 am

As for me, we are already the winner of the 2017 figurine.I am very impressed with this wonderful figurine, position and of course painting.Great applause for the Collecta.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Wonderful clicks and even nice comparison pics , shows the figure in all it's glory

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 am

I was just ready to see the comparison topics and here is Photobucket again! Crying or Very sad Karin, is there any chance that you re-post these pictures to save this wonderful walk around? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!   CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos! Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2017 Lions! (white and normal color) Walkaround and comparrison photos!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next