Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)

Go down 
+5
Kikimalou
NightLioness
SUSANNE
widukind
75senta75
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) Empty
PostSubject: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello friends !
I got the special limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise"made by CBIOV. There is a resin base, tree porpoises (darker than in the standard edition), three cards, and a "plastic window" covering the base. I got this set on Helputao. The parcel is arrived in only four days from China. I sadly got the base with a broken corner but I glued the broken pieces (three small parts) and I covered the cracks with super glue before repainting. Then I covered with a spray to protect the painting and making the base shinning again on the right side. It wasn't easy but I think it must be good now :)
The box is very nice but the corners weren't well protected (it wasn't the same case last time I ordered from the same seller). In general the service was good for my order and the parcel arrived "enough" safe but the weight makes the parcel louder and more fragile. I can say I had "chance" with only a corner damaged because even with a protection in the original box, the parcel is fragile and too sudden movements can damage it inside.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the corner I repared. It looks more like a small defect in the resin during the moulding. What do you think about this "operation" ?

Here is the Sichuan takin, which one I got before the Yangtze finless porpoises. The package was perfect an all is arrived in perfect condition.

Last edited by Florian on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Florian

Florian

CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Do you see the pictures ? It seems PhotoBucket doesn't work anymore ... Do you have the same problem ?

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Sorry Florian, I can´t see the pictures.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:04 pm

I know the pictures Wink Congrats also here :)

But why the expensive special edition?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 pm

I can't see the pictures, - it says I need to update my photobucket account scratch

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I can't see the pictures, - it says I need to update my photobucket account scratch

Me too ! I asked on Facebook if some people got the same problem and Nathan (Takama) replied me he has publicities and it is almost impossible to work with Photobucket. I have the same problem. I think Photobucket is dead :/

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:04 pm

widukind wrote:
I know the pictures Wink  Congrats also here :)

But why the expensive special edition?

Thank you :)

I think it's more expensive than the "standard" edition of the porpoises with base because there is "plastic window" to cover the base and because the porpoises are darker. I got it for 110 Eur with shipping. It is 90 Eur for the set and 20 Eur of shipping from China. However it is DHL Express and it came in four days from China and in "good" condition, even if it is fragile (I made the experience with a broken corner as I said). I think it is a good service. The first order I made from the same seller on Helputao was the takin and it is arrived in one week with a perfect service. The box wasn't damaged. The seller even gave me a 2017 CollectA catalog :)

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Sorry Florian, I can´t see the pictures.

Sorry I think Helputao doesn't work anymore. I can put the link to my Facebook page Wink I think you're on Facebook if I don't mistake ...

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Here is the link for people who have Facebook. I need to search another service for the pictures  Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Saw these on Facebook Very Happy
Sad that photos are not working.
Looks like you must upgrade your photobucket account to share these photos.

Photobucket is weird nowadays.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Florian wrote:
...... I think Photobucket is dead :/

Ohhhhh, NO !!!!! affraid

That means that a lot - most ? - of the old topics are without pictures now Shocked Sad What a Face Suspect No No

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 am

I updated the post. The pictures should be visible now :)

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Sorry, no pictures.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:11 pm

I can see the pics Wink Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 10:22 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I can see the pics Wink  Congratulation Very Happy

Thank you sunny

It is strange they don't appear because yesterday they were visible when I uploaded them from IMGUR scratch

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Now I can see your so very great newcomers too! These are really treasures for every collection.
Also the wonderful design of the cards and boxes. I love you I love you

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 pm

It is nice you can see the pictures sunny sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm

NOW I can see the first pictures cheers

What wonderful porpoises, - and the takin is marvellous also Applause

The picture from your shelf is just stunning bounce drunken cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:57 am

Wow, what a wonderful lot of animals!!! The porpoises are splendid!! I like the takin too Very Happy Great additions, your collection is incredible, Florian!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 am

Thank you very much Susanne and Anna sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Very beautiful, Florian! Very Happy
Yes, with the Photobucket problem we lost a lot of pictures on forum, your previous topics were particularly mutilated what makes us very sad. Sad
I am glad you keep posting and using now Imgur, these pictures were resized but they take so long to load. scratch
I'd love to know if you have time and plan to recover some of your old topics, especially walk arounds. Very Happy

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 am

I just discovered the existence of these figures a while ago! I tried to search in Google about them, but found almost nothing except forum posts and pinterest images. Please please please can you provide me a link to a seller that export them to Spain? I'm in love with this takin, very similar to Anna's takin but maybe for an affordable price... and I need also a finless porpoise in my collection Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)   CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR) Empty

Back to top Go down

CBIOV Limited edition pack "Yangtze Finless Porpoise" + Sichuan takin : Some pictures (UPDATED with IMGUR)
Page 1 of 1