Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sammlung Torsten Berg

Go down 
+10
Kiryuha
baltimore zoo
Sergey
SUSANNE
Kristie
Kikimalou
Roger
HKHollinstone
widukind
Plahotiere
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW! Torsten, what site is that ? Do you have a link ? Shocked

Hello Susanne,

this is only offline for me :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Your collections of Lineol figures are wonderful!

They are made of a plaster or clay material? Is that why they are fragile?

Do they have a "stamp" on the underside that says Lineol or is it just a knowledgeable person recognizes the figures when they come up for sale?

They are great figures!

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

Hello,

Lineol figurines made of a mixture of stone dust, clay, glue .. something .. with a wire frame in the innersite ... i dont know the real dispensing of the material .. the figurines sold as unbreakable but with the times the wire rusts due to the humidity ... that the reason while they are fragile

the earlieer (till 1950) was marked with Lineol or Lineol germany .. after that only with Germany or nothing .. the first animals .. I have to look ...

There is a good but quit expensive collectors catalog available by Raue with good photos ...

Suebeedo wrote:
Your collections of Lineol figures are wonderful!

They are made of a plaster or clay material? Is that why they are fragile?

Do they have a "stamp" on the underside that says Lineol or is it just a knowledgeable person recognizes the figures when they come up for sale?

They are great figures!

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

PostSubject: NEW: white Elephants of PLAHO   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:43 am

Plahotiere wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Congratulation for your new albinos!! albino

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 am

Plahotiere wrote: "There is a good but quite expensive collectors catalog available by Raue with good photos ..."

Thankyou so much for the information about the figures. I always like to learn new things and enjoy these older figures.

What is the name of the collectors catalog? I tried to find it on Amazon.com, but had no luck. I am thinking it may not even be in English.

Someone on Ebay.com just sold quite a few Lineol figures for a total price of $550.00
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am sure they were well worth the price, but not something I could afford right now. (I just bought a bunch of Papo at that 50% off sale on ebay.com) But they are absolutely wonderful to see! Like your figures.

I also like the Plaho figures. Are all the figures white?

~ Sue

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 am

Suebeedo wrote:
Someone on Ebay.com just sold quite a few Lineol figures for a total price of $550.00
I am sure they were well worth the price, but not something I could afford right now.
I saw that one, I was oogling over them. But the price Shocked The only Lineol I'd really like at the moment is their Caribou though drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

her ist he link to the Lineol Catalog

a lot of pictures and a little bit of text .. unfortanaly only in German

the white Plaho figurines are very rare .. the mostly are in the traditional colors as the Elephants in grey for instance

Suebeedo wrote:
Plahotiere wrote: "There is a good but quite expensive collectors catalog available by Raue with good photos ..."

Thankyou so much for the information about the figures. I always like to learn new things and enjoy these older figures.

What is the name of the collectors catalog? I tried to find it on Amazon.com, but had no luck. I am thinking it may not even be in English.

I am sure they were well worth the price, but not something I could afford right now. (I just bought a bunch of Papo at that 50% off sale on ebay.com) But they are absolutely wonderful to see! Like your figures.

I also like the Plaho figures. Are all the figures white?

~ Sue

Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you so much for the link to the book.

175 Euros...does Band II mean second printing? I can't afford the book right now...so I will have to hope it is available when I have saved up my $ and just have to continue to learn as I go. study Wink

The forum where the book is available should have lots of information too.
Looks like I am going to have to learn some German (a new language at my age confused ) ~ drunken

Thank you cheers

~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sammlung Torsten Berg   Sammlung Torsten Berg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sammlung Torsten Berg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2