Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D Empty
PostSubject: Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D   Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Not very far from where I live, there is a wildlife park called "Ree Park".

About 20 years ago, Ree Park was just a petting zoo called " The family park"  with mini-goats, guinea pigs and such.
It is placed in a gorgeous old ice-age landscape, and was bought by some investors and changed name to Ebeltoft Zoo.
Several new animals and lots of flowers were introduced, but it almost went bankrupt.

Then one of the richest men in Denmark ( Mr Ree)  bought the place, and ...WOW !!!! affraid
Now it has breeding pairs of cheetah, bongos, Sumatra Tigers and several other rare species thrive and breed there, and the zoo is accepted in the best circles of zoos in the world.
What a wonderful way to spend a few extra billions  Laughing  cheers

It is the second time the rhinos get a calf, - and this time it is a girl  cheers

I could not find anything in English for you, but HERE is a lovely video of the little princess, born this Monday  I love you  I love you

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D   Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 am

How fantastic, thanks for sharing Susanne. Congrats to the zoo on it's new baby girl!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D   Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Unfortuntely, this calf died September 18 from an accident, six weeks after its birth.

But at Dvur Kralove a black rhino was born October 2-the 45.one at this Zoo!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D   Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Ohhhh! NO !!!! affraid Sad Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D   Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Black rhino calf in ReePark , - and it is a girl :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Zoos, aquariums and museums...-
Jump to: