Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Azaya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaya

Azaya

Country/State : France

Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} Empty
PostSubject: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Bonjour !

Welcome in my collection topic !
Here I will just present all of my figure; it will take a long time for doing that xD

I will start with my custom, some are painted by other French or Belgian collectors and the others are from me. I customize models in very poor condition. I do not like the idea of painting a model that is totally new, I find it a pity.

Some have french names so I will translate them except for proper names which can not be translated

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]All of my repainted Schleich Horses - Janvier 2017 by Azaya, sur Flickr
All of the custom with 'des Brumes' have been painting by Helia
Ira Virtae have been painting by rorolilie
Naussikaah have been painting by Ravenys

Ondine is a reference to Pokemon
Vulcain is a mythological god, Vulcan
The other have name in different languages x)

My repaint, they are numbered
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]My repainted Horses by Azaya, sur Flickr
Number 2 - Astiédée
Number 3 - Fleur Flower
Number 4 - Concorde
Number 5 - Pandore Pandora
Number 6 - Ô Rage It's a word game with Thunderstorm in french with the word Wrath
Number 7 - Dantalion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]My repaint by Azaya, sur Flickr
Number 9 - Vivaldi
Number 10 - Puck It is a name coming from Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream"
Number 11 - Wyvern
Number 12 - Rivaal
Number 13 - Noct

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:35 pm

This os AWESOME cheers

So many, and so beautyful reapints, - and great photos Applause Very Happy

I love tham all, but let me just mention the delight I feel, when seing the old Safari Safari Cludesdale stallion turned into blue roan Rivaal Shocked cheers

The two Icelkandic horses are great also ! I am not sure this kind of pinto can be seen in pure bred Iceys ( They only have the Tobiano and Splashed genes for pinto, and not the spotted as appaloosas) , but with models wqe have freedom of fantasy, like the lovely, charming little Ira Vitae drunken Very Happy

Thankyou very much for sharing !!!
I look forward to see what else you have bounce

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:43 pm

That's a lot of talent, wonderful pictures and a good demonstration of what your collection may be! Very Happy
I think I know some of you from a friendly French Schleich forum, am I right? scratch
You're so young and already showing such an addiction for animal figures, I hope your collecting hobby keeps for a long long time! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 5:23 am

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 am

You are very talented! I would never dare to try repainting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:54 pm

sunny Bienvenue dans le monde de STS! sunny
sunny Nice to have you here! sunny

Wow, I agree with Anne! You are very, very talented! Great repaints and great photos.
Vivaldi is so awesome.I love you  Thanks for showing. sunny

Azaya

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Crocodile   Susanne : Thank you so much ! I love taking pictures, it's a good hobby sunny
Rival was very difficult to paint, I almost gave up many times, but I find it pretty pretty now, it has become a Belgian draft horse, besides his name comes straight from a real horse of his race !
Fantasy is one of my words of honor I love you

Crocodile   Roger : Yes, many French collectors and especially Schleich horses come from the forum Schleich-and-Co it is the only French forum of small-scale figurines
My God ! If you knew Laughing  My parents love my collections a lot and much prefer that my money goes in than in other things Embarassed .. I have a lot of collection and I really like that, it's a lot of memories and stories behind Each figure Very Happy

Crocodile   Widukind : Thank you ! :)

Crocodile   Anne : Thank you so much ! I have friends who have advised me a lot before I start to limit the false steps Laughing

Crocodile   Senta : Merci ! sunny Vivaldi is loved everywhere I feel lol!

Azaya

Azaya

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

It was a long time ! Wow ! I'm back, I don't have a lot of time but I'm here ! Stop beating around the bush, it's time ! (I learned this expression today) I enlarged my collection with many many many figures during my holiday.

I found many animals figures in flea, I can't show you all, but just two dines before showing all of my collection in individual or group pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dino by Azaya, sur Flickr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dino by Azaya, sur Flickr

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Lovely photos !!!! cheers

Nice and peaceful, - nobody trying to eat each other Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 am

Those are beautiful pictures! That parasaurolophus look really amazing on them. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other} Empty

Back to top Go down

Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}
Page 1 of 1