Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The trotting Haflinger colts .

Go down 
+4
onatello
Benga
Roger
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The trotting Haflinger colts . Empty
PostSubject: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:19 pm

The lovely Haflinger colt has got a brother from the Horse Club magazine no 7 , and I thought somebody would feel that a few close-ups and a small comparison is useful Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The easiest way to know them from each other is the star in the forehead  Like a Star @ heaven , but there are also colour differences.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

The comparison is quite eloquent and clear. Very Happy The pale brother has a soft color that makes it even more lovely. flower

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank you SUSANNE! cheers

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:33 am

Thanks for the comparison! I like that his mane isn't painted with solid layer of paint, but as a subtle transition from coat to mane. I still don't like his spread legs with the way too long right foreleg (it reminds me like he is walking on ice), but I must say they're really cute on your photo   Applause  :
SUSANNE wrote:
The easiest way to know them from each other is the star in the forehead  Like a Star @ heaven , but there are also colour differences.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Nice horses :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 pm

I like both. Nice foals.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:16 am

oe i love the haflinger form the magazine even more :)

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 5:33 am

I would have liked a bit more different version, but I find it cute anyway. Thank you :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trotting Haflinger colts .   The trotting Haflinger colts . Empty

Back to top Go down

The trotting Haflinger colts .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: