Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Resources New jumbo model animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Learning Resources New jumbo model animals Empty
PostSubject: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Jut saw these on Amazon. They are not my style but I am sure someone will like these:

Endangered Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forest Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Faarm Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The manatee is very sweet but I find the albatross figure most interesting of all given that we dont have many of those made as a replica.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

Sergey add asked about them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Julie later presented them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but, Photobucket purge mutilated the topic. Fortunately, TAI, is resilient and all pictures can be found there! Wink
Nevertheless, it is good to have news from you and we are waiting impatiently for what you have to tell to us. bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 am

Ohh! So there are FOUR sets cheers

I only knew about the Endangered Animals -set Shocked

Roger, have you seen, there is also a fox Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

Love that forest set!
Indeed, Julie bought the set with the manatee and the quality was, meh. A lot of seems where visible and not all the animals were looking that good.

Roger, that is a Jombo fox! Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh! So there are FOUR sets cheers

I only knew about the Endangered Animals -set Shocked

Roger, have you seen, there is also a fox Very Happy

Yes... and still missing in my collection. I added it to my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some time ago. By the way, I have to update my topic. Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

NightLioness wrote:
Indeed, Julie bought the set with the manatee and the quality was, meh. A lot of seems where visible and not all the animals were looking that good.

Yes indeed, the quality wasn't great. I put a little (pictureless Laughing ) review up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if you're interested in reading. I really wanted that manatee, and I do like to get the fox as well, but furthermore I can't really recommend them (because of the quality).

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Learning Resources New jumbo model animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Resources New jumbo model animals
Page 1 of 1