Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Dinosaur Magazine

Go down 
+3
Tupolew Tu-154
SUSANNE
widukind
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Schleich Dinosaur Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Here you can see the Schleich Dinosaur magazin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Thankyou for the links, Andreas cheers

For a moment I feared that they were pink dinos with glitter and braids Laughing
But they seem to be the mini-dinos in new colours Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:36 am

I know this, i bought the one with the Stegosaurus inside and try to get the one with the blue raptor.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Does anyone have pictures of These? I would love to see it. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Poor dinosaurs, nobody take care of them... only horses. Laughing
A new magazine will be released in March 2018 with a special Carnotaurus. I think it should be shared here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 am

Agreed, Roger. Only and always these crocks. Very Happy
Schleich makes my wish true, a mini Carnotaurus. Not march. January. This is in stock here and i bought it. The next figure is a repainted Utahraptor.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Agreed, Roger. Only and always these crocks. Very Happy
Schleich makes my wish true, a mini Carnotaurus. Not march. January. This is in stock here and i bought it. The next figure is a repainted Utahraptor.

Thanks for noticing it and for additional information. As far as I know, the carnotaurus is not yet on Schleich's range what may turn plausible the rumour that Schleich will release a new mini dinos series this year. Am I correct? On the other hand, the utahraptor may be repainted from the 2017 version.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Thankyou for bringing this up again, Roger Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes, the Mini Carnotaurus is not in their range. In July-December? I don't know.
The second figure, the Utahraptor, is a repaint, you are right. The third is a Mosasaurus, also new i believe.

REQXY

Country/State : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 am

Oh man!! They don't sell this magazine in U.S. do they? I want that mini Carnotaurus
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:14 am

REQXY wrote:
Oh man!! They don't sell this magazine in U.S. do they? I want that mini Carnotaurus

No, they don't sel it in USA. Maybe you are lucky and someone from Germany find it for you. Very Happy Welcome on forum, by the way. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:35 pm

REQXY wrote:

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
REQXY

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Any info or idea on if or when they would release the Carnotaurus in U.S.? I'm bummed Schleich is retiring all the mini Dinos so far. I hope they don't stop making new ones. I know they're not the most scientifically accurate, but I like collecting the little guys.

Thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 5:32 pm

REQXY wrote:
Any info or idea on if or when they would release the Carnotaurus in U.S.? I'm bummed Schleich is retiring all the mini Dinos so far. I hope they don't stop making new ones. I know they're not the most scientifically accurate, but I like collecting the little guys.

Thank you for the welcome!

I think only for Germany

Back to top Go down
REQXY

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Are they sold in stores in Germany? or do they mail the issues directly to your home?
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:37 pm

REQXY wrote:
Are they sold in stores in Germany? or do they mail the issues directly to your home?
Both, they are sold in magazine shops and you can subscribe to the magazine (Blue Ocean Entertainment AG)

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
Both, they are sold in magazine shops and you can subscribe to the magazine (Blue Ocean Entertainment AG)
That´s right, but they don´t send to USA.

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Aww man Crying or Very sad
I wonder if anyone here would be willing to get me a few copies and send them to me

I will pay back of course.
Back to top Go down
REQXY

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 7:42 am

REQXY wrote:
I wonder if anyone here would be willing to get me a few copies and send them to me

I guess that’s a “no” lol No worries!! It was worth a try
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 am

REQXY wrote:
REQXY wrote:

Sorry Sad  But yes, it was worth a try Laughing
I think they are rather hard to find, even in Germany silent

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 am

REQXY wrote:

I will look if i find the time

Back to top Go down
REQXY

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
REQXY wrote:
REQXY wrote:

Sorry Sad  But yes, it was worth a try Laughing
I think they are rather hard to find, even in Germany  silent

Thank you Susanne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REQXY

REQXY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 am

widukind wrote:
REQXY wrote:

Thank you as well, Andreas.

I tried emailing the publishing company directly, but they have not responded at all. I really want the Green Carnotaurus figure, I think it's with Issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. and if possible the one with the Green T-Rex that comes with Issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe. Thank you everyone for the kind replies. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:19 am

REQXY wrote:
widukind wrote:
REQXY wrote:

Thank you as well, Andreas.

I tried emailing the publishing company directly, but they have not responded at all. I really want the Green Carnotaurus figure, I think it's with Issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. and if possible the one with the Green T-Rex that comes with Issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe. Thank you everyone for the kind replies. I appreciate it.

You want older magazins? Than i only can contact them for you. I dont know how that works. I never bought that magazin and i dont have any contact dates.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 am

Widukind wrote:
I dont know how that works. I never bought that magazin and i dont have any contact dates.

Andreas, you can order all older magazines directly at the German website by Blue Ocean Entertainment AG.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaur Magazine   Schleich Dinosaur Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Dinosaur Magazine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next