Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround

Go down 
+6
Bloodrayne
widukind
Tarunyada
lucky luke
Tupolew Tu-154
Numa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySat 23 Sep 2017, 21:41

My Papo Ocelot has finally arrived today.  I ordered it a long time ago on Amazon UK and it said it would ship when in stock.  I didn't think it would arrive so suddenly out the blue!  It is quite  a nice figure and a bonus that from the major brands we have another unusual member of the wild cat.....

Here are the photos of just the model for you.............you can see a difference in the paintwork between the catalogue photo and the real thing but I don't mind so much in this case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here are some comparison photos of the Papo Ocelot alongside Safari's Bobcat, Schleich's leopard and Colorata's Ocelot model......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Numaan on Sun 24 Sep 2017, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 01:36

Nice ocelot, but also nice lynx. Which one from safari is it? The actual?

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 07:42

Many thanks Numaan for real images! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
It looks nice, I'm already looking forward to having it in my collection! drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 09:25

Hurray, someone finally got the Papo ocelot! cheers Congratulations! I've seen some photos of it before, but this one actually looks better. I'm definitely going to get it as soon as it's available in my local Papo-shop Smile Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 09:43

Thank you for the nice pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 10:21

Papo did a nice job trying to paint that complicated fur pattern.
Very nice figure.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 24 Sep 2017, 11:36

It is clear that we are not in front of these Papo masterpieces. However, it is a very interesting release featuring an animal rarely made in toy shape and it is according with the standards of a collector of major copany figures. Surely in my wish list. cat Very Happy

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017, 11:08

Thank you very much for showing the photos, Numman.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 08 Oct 2017, 02:38

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Nice ocelot, but also nice lynx. Which one from safari is it? The actual?

It is the Safari Ltd bobcat Wink

This ocelot seems nice, at least the sculpting, the painting could be better but it is true for all the spotted cat models indeed.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptySun 08 Oct 2017, 18:05

It is a wonderful, beautyful ocelot !!! drunken
I think the paintwork is a mastepice for a little , 5 Euro mass produced model cheers

Thankyou Numaan, for this great walkaround, and for the beautyful comparison pictures ! A joy to watch Applause

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround EmptyMon 09 Oct 2017, 18:19

SUSANNE wrote:
It is a wonderful, beautyful ocelot !!! drunken
I think the paintwork is a mastepice for a little , 5 Euro mass produced model cheers

Thankyou Numaan, for this great walkaround, and for the beautyful comparison pictures ! A joy to watch Applause

Very Happy Applause Applause cheers cat : drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround   Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Ocelot Photos - mini (amateur) walkaround
Page 1 of 1